For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. A brief history of neoliberalism Book , Print in English
HD87.H374 2005 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 22 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Main StacksHD87 .H37 2005Checked outChecked out, Due: May 16 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
2. Development as freedom Book , Print in English1999 .The perspective of freedom -- The ends and the means of development -- Freedom and the foundations of justice -- Poverty as capability deprivation -- Markets, state and social opportunity -- The importance of democracy -- Famines and other crises…
HD75.S455 2000 c. 1Available
3. Earthmasters: the dawn of the age of climate engineering Book , Print in English2013 .
Eisenhower C LevelQC928 .H36 2013 c. 1Available
4. Life and debt Video/Film , DVD in English2001 .Jamaica became an independent country from Great Britain in 1962. It is the land of sea, sand and sun ... but it is also a prime example of the complexities of economic globalization on the world's developing countries. Effectively portrays the relationship between Jamaican…
HC154.L54 2003 c. 1AvailableHC154.L54 2003 c. 2AvailableHC154.L54 2003 c. 3Available
5. A Narmada diary Video/Film , DVD in English , Gujarati , Hindi1995 .A Narmada diary documents five years in the life of the Narmada Bachao Andolan (the Save Narmada Movement) which has spearheaded the agitation against the dam. In a situation where government resettlement and rehabilitation programs have proved inadequate and inappropriate.
HD1698.I42 N376 1995 c. 1Available
6. The shock of the Anthropocene: the earth, history and us Book , Print in English2016 ."Dissecting the new theoretical buzzword of the "Anthropocene" Scientists tell us that the Earth has entered a new epoch: the Anthropocene. We are not facing simply an environmental crisis, but a geological revolution of human origin. In two centuries, our planet has tipped into…
GF75 .B67 2016 c. 1Available