For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Battle in Seattle Video/Film , DVD in English
PN1997.2.B3885 2009 c. 1Available
2. A brief history of neoliberalism Book , Print in English
HD87.H374 2005 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksHD87 .H37 2005Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 31 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
3. Life and debt Video/Film , DVD in English2001 .Jamaica became an independent country from Great Britain in 1962. It is the land of sea, sand and sun ... but it is also a prime example of the complexities of economic globalization on the world's developing countries. Effectively portrays the relationship between Jamaican…
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVHC154.L54 2003 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Oct 1 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVHC154.L54 2003 c. 3Available
4. A Narmada diary Video/Film , DVD in English , Gujarati , Hindi1995 .A Narmada diary documents five years in the life of the Narmada Bachao Andolan (the Save Narmada Movement) which has spearheaded the agitation against the dam. In a situation where government resettlement and rehabilitation programs have proved inadequate and inappropriate.
HD1698.I42 N376 1995 c. 1Available
5. Seeing like a state: how certain schemes to improve the human condition have failed Book , Print in English1998 ."In this wide-ranging and original book, James C. Scott analyzes failed cases of large-scale authoritarian plans in a variety of fields. He argues that centrally managed social plans derail when they impose schematic visions that do violence to complex interdependencies that are…
Eisenhower B LevelHD87.5.S365 1998 c. 1Available