For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. From Raphael to Carracci: the art of Papal Rome Book , Print in English
N6920.F76 2009 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. Italian Renaissance art Book , Print in English
N6915 .C35 2012 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 5 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N6915 .C35 2012 QUARTO c. 2Available
3. The life of Cola di Rienzo Book , Print in English , Italian1975 .
DG811.6 .V65131 1975 c. 1Request at ILS
4. The life of Gian Lorenzo Bernini Book , Print in English2011 ."A critical translation of the unabridged Italian text of Domenico Bernini's biography of his father, seventeenth-century sculptor, architect, painter, and playwright Gian Lorenzo Bernini (1598-1680). Includes commentary on the author's data and interpretations, contrasting them…
NB623.B5 B4713 2011 c. 1Checked out
5. The Marvels of Rome: Mirabilia Urbis Romae Book , Print in English , Latin1986 .
1889 .pt. I. Of the foundation of Rome, and of her chief monuments -- pt. II. Divers histories touching certain famous places and images in Rome -- pt. III. A perambulation of the city…
DG805 .M57 1986 c. 1Checked out
7. Painting as business in early seventeenth-century Rome Book , Print in English2008 ."Painting as Business in Early Seventeenth-Century Rome offers a new perspective on the world of painting in Rome at the beginning of the Baroque from both an artistic and a socioeconomic point of view. Biased by the accounts of seventeenth-century biographers, who were often…
ND620.C38 2008 c. 1Available
8. Palladio's Rome: a translation of Andrea Palladio's two guidebooks to Rome Book , Print in English2006 .
NA1120.P3313 2006 c. 1Available
9. Raphael Book , Print in English1983 .
ND623.R2 J6 1983 QUARTO c. 1Available
10. Roman baroque sculpture: the industry of art Book , Print in English1989 .
Libraries Service CenterNB620.M66 1989 QUARTO c. 1Available
11. Rome: a city out of print Book , Print in English2001 .
DG807.6.S26 2001 c. 1Available
12. Whispering city: modern Rome and its histories Book , Print in English2011 .In "Civilization and Its Discontents", Sigmund Freud claimed that Rome must be comprehended as 'not a human dwelling place but a mental entity', in which the palaces of the Caesars still stand alongside modern apartment buildings in layers of brick, mortar, and memory. This book…
DG809 .B67 2011 c. 1Available