For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Buddhism and medicine: an anthology of Premodern sources Book , Print in English
BQ4570.H43 B83 2017 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryBQ4570.H43 B83 2017 c. 1Available
2. Chinese herbal medicine: formulas & strategies Book , Print in English , Chinese2009 .
RS131.64 .B46 2009 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. The daodejing of laozi Book , Print in English
4. The double face of Janus and other essays in the history of medicine Book , Print in English1977 .
R 131 .T4 1977 c. 2Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.R131 .T4 1977 c. 3AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Rare Books - Stack Level 7 Cage, Welch LibraryCAGE R 131 .T279 1977 c. 3AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Reserve Books - Rare Book Room, 3rd Fl. Welch LibraryR131 .T279 1977 c. 4AvailableR131 .T279 1977 c. 1AvailableR 131 T279 1977 c. 2Available
5. The essential analects: selected passages with traditional commentary Book , Print in English
6. The foundations of Chinese medicine: a comprehensive text Book , Print in English2015 .
R601.M23 2015 c. 1Checked out
7. Korean Shamanism: the cultural paradox Book , Print in English2003 .Chongho Kim's study is based upon fieldwork in the small town of Soy and in Seoul. The study addresses the place of shamans in modern Korean society and the cultural paradox of the existence of shamanism in a society that sees such a phenomenon as a kindof superstition.
BL2236.S5 K465 2003 c. 1Available
8. Perspectives on complementary and alternative medicines Book , Print in English2012 .Complementary and alternative medicines: the introductory perspective -- Beyond the classification of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM): towards a systematic approach to understanding CAM…
R733.P4235 2012 c. 1Available
9. Twelve characters: a transmission of Wang Fengyi's teachings Book , Print in English2014 .
BJ1594.5.C6 W3613 2014 c. 1Available
10. The vital meridian: a modern exploration of acupuncture Book , Print in English1991 .
RM184 .B45 1991 c. 1Available
11. The Yellow Emperor's Classic of medicine: a new translation of the Neijing Suwen with commentary Book , Print in English