For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Banking and financial institutions law in a nutshell Book , Print in English
KF975 .L68 2014Available
2. Financial markets and institutions Book , Print in English2015 .
HG4910 .S28 2015Available
3. Financial markets and institutions Book , Print in English2012 .pt. 1 INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW OF FINANCIAL MARKETS -- 1. Introduction -- 2. Determinants of Interest Rates -- 3. Interest Rates and Security Valuation -- 4. Federal Reserve System, Monetary Policy, and Interest Rates -- pt. 2 SECURITIES MARKETS -- 5. Money Markets…
HG4910 .S28 2012Available
4. Global bank regulation: principles and policies Book , Print in English2010 .The changing nature of banks -- Panics, bank runs, and coordination problems -- Collapsing dominos and asset price spirals -- The financial safety net and moral hazard -- Sources of financial regulation -- Bank licensing and corporate governance…
HG1615 .S36 2010Available
5. Global bank regulation: principles and policies Book , Online in English
6. International finance: transactions, policy, and regulation Book , Print in English2016 .
K1005.3 .S28 2016Available
7. International finance: transactions, policy, and regulation Book , Print in English2012 .ch. One Introduction -- PART ONE INTERNATIONAL ASPECTS OF MAJOR DOMESTIC MARKETS -- ch. Two International Aspects of U.S. Capital Markets -- ch. Three. International Aspects of U.S. Banking Markets -- ch. Four. The European Union : the Single Market in Financial Services…
K1005.3 .S28 2012Available
8. Reckles$ endangerment: how outsized ambition, greed, and corruption led to economic armageddon Book , Print in English2011 ."TheNew York Times's Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist reveals how the financial meltdown emerged from the toxic interplay of Washington, Wall Street, and corrupt mortgage lenders. In Reckless Endangerment, Gretchen Morgenson, the star business columnist of The New York Times,…
HG2040.5.U5 M58 2011Available
9. Regulation of bank financial service activities: cases and materials Book , Print in English2011 .ch. One History of Banking Regulation in America -- 1. Role of Banks in Early America -- A. Medium of Payment -- Case of Mixed Money in Ireland -- Craig v. Missouri -- B. Lending Money -- 2. Creation of Banks in Early America…
KF974 .B76 2011Available