For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. China's Eurasian century?: political and strategic implications of the Belt and Road Initiative Book , Print in English
HF1604 .R65 2017Available
2. No exit: North Korea, nuclear weapons, and international security Book , Print in English
Eisenhower C LevelU264.5.K7 P65 2011 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 9 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.U264.5.K7 P65 2011Available
3. The perils of proximity: China-Japan security relations Book , Print in English2010 .The rivalry between Japan and China has a long and sometimes brutal history, and the two nations continue to eye each other warily as the balance of power begins to tip toward Beijing. They cooperate and compete at the same time, but if the competition between them deteriorates…
Eisenhower C LevelUA845 .B88 2010 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Apr 3 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.UA845 .B88 2010Available
4. Reluctant restraint: the evolution of China's nonproliferation policies and practices, 1980-2004 Book , Print in English2007 ."Reluctant Restraint examines one of the most important changes in Chinese foreign policy since the country opened to the world: China's gradual move to support the nonproliferation of nuclear weapons, missiles, and their related goods and technologies. Once a critic of the…
JZ6009.C6 M43 2007Available
5. Strategic Asia Journal/Newspaper , Print in English2002 .
Eisenhower B Level, Non-circulatingDS33.3.S87 c. 1Multiple Items
SAIS Main StacksUA830 .S76Multiple Items
6. The three faces of Chinese power: might, money, and minds Book , Print in English2008 .Thinking about power -- Might -- Money -- Minds -- China and its neighbors -- A precarious balance -- What Chinese power means for America and the world.
Eisenhower B LevelJZ1734.L35 2008 c. 1AvailableEisenhower B LevelJZ1734.L35 2008 c. 2AvailableJZ1734 .L35 2008AvailableJZ1734 .L35 2008 c. 2AvailableJZ1734 .L35 2008 c. 3Available
7. Uncharted strait: the future of China-Taiwan relations Book , Print in English2013 ."Focuses on cross-Strait relations during Ma Ying-jeou's first term, assessing the impact of stabilization on economics, politics, and security and the implications for resolution of Taiwan and China's fundamental dispute. Examines how Taiwan can strengthen itself; how China can…
DS799.63.C6 B86 2013Available
8. Uncharted Strait: the Future of China-Taiwan Relations Book , Online in English2013 .The future of the Taiwan Strait is more wide open than at any other time in recentdecades. Tensions between China and Taiwan have eased since 2008. But the movementtoward full rapprochement remains fragile. Whether the two sides of the Strait can sustain and expand a cooperative…