For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The blue sweater: bridging the gap between rich and poor in an interconnected world Book , Print in English
HC79.P6 N69 2009 c. 1Available
2. Business solutions for the global poor: creating social and economic value Book , Print , Conference in English2007 .Introduction -- PT. 1. JUST WHO ARE THE POOR? -- 1. Microcredit, segmentation, and poverty alleviation strategy for women : who are the customers? / Fauzia Erfan Ahmed…
HD60 .C65 2007Available
3. Can anyone hear us? Book , Print in English2000 .Ch. 1. Listening to the Voices of the Poor -- Conceptual Framework: Examining Poverty Through Institutions -- Approaches to Poverty Assessment -- What Is a Participatory Poverty Assessment? -- Methodology of the Study -- Ch. 2. Definitions of Poverty…
Libraries Service CenterI-IBRD 2:C889/2 c. 1AvailableHC79 .P6C345 2000AvailableLilienfeld Collection -- Stack Level 5, Welch LibraryHC79.P6 C212 2000 HYG1Available2011 .The incredible true account of Kamila Sidiqi who, when her father and brother were forced to flee Kabul, became the sole breadwinner for her five siblings. Armed only with grit and determination, she picked up a needle and thread and created a thriving business of her own and…
DS375 .K2 T94 2012Available
6. Entrepreneurial solutions for prosperity in BoP markets: strategies for business and economic transformation Book , Print in English2011 .pt. I Foundations or Why Mindsets Matter -- Prologue Transformation in BoP Markets: Learning from Rwanda -- ch. 1 Identifying the Problem---And the Solution -- Pretoria, South Africa: Themba, CEO Who Can't Collect…
HD2346.5 .K33 2011Available
7. Entrepreneurial solutions for prosperity in BoP markets: strategies for business and economic transformation Book , Online in English2011 .Ttransformation in BoP markets : learning from Rwanda -- Identifying the problem and the solution -- Rwanda's metamorphosis -- Why mindsets matter -- A framework to escape the survival trap -- Foster an Archimedean mindset -- Build trust -- Focus on solutions…
8. The fortune at the bottom of the pyramid Book , Print in English2005 .
SAIS Reserve StacksHD2932 .P73 2005Multiple Items
SAIS Audio VisualSAIS Comp. File 1074Multiple Items
- Text was accompanied by a CD-ROM.
9. The fortune at the bottom of the pyramid: eradicating poverty through profits Book , Print in English2010 ."Inspired by C. K. Prahalad's breakthrough insights in the original edition of The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid, a wide variety of firms are identifying, building, and profiting from new markets among the world's poorest people - while at the same time helping eliminate…
Libraries Service CenterHD2932 .P73 2010 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 18 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Audio VisualSAIS Comp. File 1120Available
HD2932 .P73 2010Available
- Audio-Visual materials are shelved behind the Circulation Desk.
- Text was accompanied by a CD-ROM.
10. A path appears: transforming lives, creating opportunity Book , Print in English2015 ."From the authors of the #1 New York Times best-selling Half the Sky, a unique and essential narrative about making a difference in the world--a roadmap to becoming a conscientious global citizen. Equal in urgency and compassion to Half the Sky, this galvanizing new book from the…
HV48 .K75 2015Available
11. Poor economics: a radical rethinking of the way to fight global poverty Book , Print in English2011 ."Billions of government dollars, and thousands of charitable organizations and NGOs, are dedicated to helping the world's poor. But much of the work they do is based on assumptions that are untested generalizations at best, flat out harmful misperceptions at worst. Banerjee and…
HC59.7.B323 2011 c. 1Available
12. Poor Economics: a Radical Rethinking of the Way to Fight Global Poverty Book , Online in English2012 .
13. Poor economics: a radical rethinking of the way to fight global poverty Book , Online in English
14. Poor economics: a radical rethinking of the way to fight global poverty Book , Online in English2011 ."Billions of government dollars, and thousands of charitable organizations and NGOs, are dedicated to helping the world's poor. But much of the work they do is based on assumptions that are untested generalizations at best, flat out harmful misperceptions at worst. Banerjee and…
15. The power of unreasonable people: how social entrepreneurs create markets that change the world Book , Print in English2008 .Organizing for success : the business models -- Tapping financial resources -- Identifying market opportunities in ten great divides -- Raising expectations for bonsai consumers -- Democratizing technology -- Changing the system -- Scaling solutions…
HD60.E45 2008 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 18 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HD60 .E44 2008Available
16. Promise of a pencil: how an ordinary person can create extraordinary change Book , Print in English2015 .This the story of how a young man turned $25 into more than 200 schools around the world and the guiding steps anyone can take to lead a successful and significant life. The author began working summers at hedge funds when he was just sixteen years old, sprinting down the path to…
LC2605 .B73 2015Available
17. The real problem solvers: social entrepreneurs in America Book , Print in English2013 .Today, "social entrepreneurship" describes a host of new initiatives, and often refers to approaches that are breaking from traditional philanthropic and charitable organizational behavior. Nowhere is this more true than in the United States--where, from 1995-2005, the number of…
HD60.5.U5 R42 2013Available
18. The real problem solvers: social entrepreneurs in America Book , Online in English2013 .Today, 'social entrepreneurship' describes a host of new initiatives, and often refers to approaches that are breaking from traditional philanthropic and charitable organizational behavior. Nowhere is this more true than in the United States-where, from 1995-2005, the number of…
19. The social entrepreneur's handbook: how to start, build, and run a business that improves the world Book , Print in English2011 .A hands-on guide for organizations to succeed in the exploding new field of social entrepreneurship, from one of its earliest leaders, President and CEO of microfinance giant FINCA.
HD60 .S36 2011Available
20. The social entrepreneur's playbook: pressure test, plan, launch and scale your enterprise Book , Print in English2013 .Phase One From Possible to Plausible: Pressure Test Your Start-Up Idea -- ch. 1 Articulate Your Targeted Problem and Substantiate Your Proposed Solution -- ch. 2 Specify Performance Criteria -- ch. 3 Define and Segment Your Target Population…
HD60 .M35 2013Available
21. The Social Entrepreneur's Playbook, Expanded Edition: Pressure Test, Plan, Launch and Scale Your Social Enterprise Book , Online in English2013 .Available for the First Time: The Complete Social Entrepreneur's Playbook Covers all three phases of the start-up to scale-up process, developed with reader feedback from ?one of the more unusual ebook...experiments of the year" (ThinReads)Wharton professor Ian C. MacMillan and…
22. Social entrepreneurship and social business: an introduction and discussion with case studies Book , Print in English2012 .Pt. I : The field -- 1. Background, characteristics and context of social entrepreneurship -- 2. Social entrepreneurship : definitions, drivers and challenges -- Pt. II : The people -- 3. Social entrepreneurs and their personality…
HD60 .S63 2012Available
23. Social Entrepreneurship and Social Business: An Introduction and Discussion with Case Studies Book , Online in English2012 .This compilation offers students a comprehensive overview of the field of social entrepreneurship. Leading European researchers and lecturers such as Ann-Kristin Achleitner, Markus Beckmann, Heather Cameron, Pascal Dey, Andreas Heinecke, Benjamin Huybrechts, Alex Nicholls,…
24. The social labs revolution: a new approach to solving our most complex challenges Book , Print in English2014 ."Current responses to our most pressing societal challenges--from poverty to ethnic conflict to climate change--are not working. These problems are incredibly dynamic and complex, involving an ever-shifting array of factors, actors, and circumstances. They demand a highly fluid…
HN29 .H35 2014Available
25. The social labs revolution: a new approach to solving our most complex challenges Book , Online in English