For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Applied cryptography: protocols, algorithms, and source code in C Book , Print in English
QA76.9 .A25 S36 2015Available
2. The code book: the evolution of secrecy from Mary Queen of Scots to quantum cryptography Book , Print in English
Eisenhower C LevelZ103.S56 1999 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 28 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Z103 .S56 1999Available
3. The codebreakers: the story of secret writing Book , Print in English1996 .Kahn traces history of codes and ciphers from the dawn of civilization and details their influence on war, commerce, diplomacy, and espionage.
Z103 .K34 1996Available
4. Critical Infrastructure Protection Book , Online in English2008 .The information infrastructure---comprising computers, embedded devices, networks and software systems---is vital to day-to-day operations in every sector: information and telecommunications, banking and finance, energy, chemicals and hazardous materials, agriculture, food,…
5. Crypto: how the code rebels beat the government-- saving privacy in the digital age Book , Print in English2002 .Loner -- Standard -- Public Key -- Prime Time -- Selling Crypto -- Patents and Keys -- Crypto Anarchy -- Clipper Chip -- Slouching Toward Crypto -- Epilogue: The Open Secret.
QA76.9 .A25 L49 2002Available
6. The deception game: Czechoslovak intelligence in Soviet political warfare Book , Print in English1972 .1. Secret games -- 2. Operation Neptune -- 3. Scapegoat for the world's troubles -- 4. Big Brother -- 5. Victim -- 6. The game continues.
UB251 .C95 B58 1972Available
7. Open source intelligence techniques: resources for searching and analyzing online information Book , Print in English2018 ."Author Michael Bazzell has been well known in government circles for his ability to locate personal information about any target through Open Source Intelligence (OSINT). In this book, he shares his methods in great detail. Each step of his process is explained throughout…
JF1525 .I6 B39 2018Available
8. Open source intelligence techniques: resources for searching and analyzing online information Book , Print in English2016 .This book will serve as a reference guide for anyone that is responsible for the collection of online content. It is written in a hands-on style that encourages the reader to execute the tutorials as they go. The search techniques offered will inspire analysts to "think outside…
JF1525 .I6 B39 2016Available
9. The practice of network security monitoring: understanding incident detection and response Book , Print in English2013 .This title teaches IT and security staff how to leverage powerful network security monitoring tools and concepts to identify threats quickly and effectively.
TK5105.59 .B44 2013Available
10. Security engineering: a guide to building dependable distributed systems Book , Print in English2008 ."The world has changed radically since the first edition was published in 2001. Spammers, virus writers, phishermen, money launderers, and spies now trade busily with each other in a lively online criminal economy - and as they specialize, they get better. New applications, from…
Montgomery Library Resource CenterQA76.9.A25 A54 2008 c. 1Available