For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. DHARAVI: DEVELOPING ASIA'S LARGEST SLUM (A) Book , Print
2. East Asia's changing urban landscape: measuring a decade of spatial growth Book , Online in English
3. EXTENDING THE GREEN LINE TO SOMERVILLE Book , Print
5. MEXICO CITY WATER SHORTAGE Book , Print
6. The new geography of jobs Book , Print in English
HD5706 .M67 2013Available
7. PITTSBURGH Book , Print
10. Transforming cities with transit: transit and land-use integration for sustainable urban development Book , Online in English
11. TRANSMILENIO: THE BATTLE OVER AVENIDA SEPTIMA Book , Print
12. Triumph of the city: how our greatest invention makes us richer, smarter, greener, healthier, and happier Book , Print in English2011 .A pioneering urban economist offers fascinating, even inspiring proof that the city is humanity's greatest invention and our best hope for the future.
Eisenhower B LevelHT361.G53 2011 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 31 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HT361 .G53 2011Available
13. The urban imperative: towards competitive cities Book , Print in English2015 .Emphasizes the need to rethink cities to make them more competitive and people-centered, looking at challenges such as the changing economic landscape, city competitiveness, entrepreneurship, inclusion, informality, sustainability, and provision of essential services.
Eisenhower B LevelHT169.5 .U73 2015 c. 1Available
14. The urban transformation: health, shelter and climate change Book , Print in English2013 .1. Understanding the twenty-first century urban transformation: a global south perspective / Elliott Sclar and Nicole Volavka-Close -- 2. Evolving urban health risks: housing, water and sanitation, and climate change / Gordon McGranahan -- 3. Urban health systems / Trudy Harpham…
HT241 .U73 2013Available