For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
K3830.4 .E27 1996Available
2. Infrastructure finance: trends and techniques Book , Print in English2008 .Global infrastructure: a growth story / David Rickards -- Infrastructure needs in Latin America and the Caribbean / Marianne Fay and Mary Morrison -- Promoting and financing the development of transport infrastructure in Africa / Andrea Goldstein…
HD3857 .I54 2008Available
3. International business planning: policy & procedure Book , Print in English2001 .chap. 1. International business planning -- chap. 2. The inbound foreign direct investment -- chap. 3. The outbound foreign direct investment -- chap. 4. The international joint venture -- Uniform laws annotated -- chap. 5. Financing the international sale of goods…
KF1419.A7 M46 2001Available
4. International investment arbitration: substantive principles Book , Print in English2007 .Introduction -- The basic features of investment treaties -- Dispute resolution provisions -- Parallel proceedings -- Nationality -- Investment -- Treatment of investors -- Expropriation -- Compensation.
K3830 .M24 2007Available
5. International investment law Book , Print in English2017 .American Classics in International Law: International Investment Law', edited by Professor José E. Alvarez, contains a selection of the best scholarship on the subject produced by those with a connection to the United States. Since international investment law remains a subject…
K3830 .I575 2017Available
SAIS Audio VisualSAIS Comp. File 1105Available
K3826 .I58 2005Available
- Audio-Visual materials are shelved behind the Circulation Desk.
- Text was accompanied by a CD-ROM.
7. International law frameworks Book , Print in English2010 .pt. ONE SOURCES AND METHODS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW -- ch. 1 Nature and History of International Law -- A. Thematic History -- B. Dispelling Some Myths -- ch. 2 General Principles and Customary International Law -- A. General Principles -- B. Customary International Law…
KZ3410 .B43 2010Available
8. The international law on foreign investment Book , Online , Print in English2004 .This new edition of Sornarajah's book surveys the international law developed to protect foreign investment by multinational corporations. The area has always been one of controversy due to the different political and economic conflicts that exist in the field. The book assesses…
Libraries Service CenterK3830.S67 2004 c. 1Available
9. Principles of International Investment Law Book , Online in English2012 .This book outlines the principles behind the international law of foreign investment. The main focus is on the law governed by bilateral and multilateral investment treaties. It traces the purpose, context, and evolution of the clauses and provisions characteristic of…
10. Principles of international investment law Book , Print in English2012 .I. History, Sources, and Nature of International Investment Law -- 1. history of international investment law -- (a). Early developments -- (b). emergence of an international minimum standard -- (c). Developments after the Second World War…
K3830 .D65 2012Available
11. Principles of international investment law Book , Print in English2008 ."This book outlines the principles behind the international law of foreign investment. The main focus is on the law governed by bilateral and multilateral investment treaties. The book traces the purpose, context, and evolution of the clauses and provisions characteristic of…
K3830 .D65 2008Available