For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. China's Banking System: Issues for Congress Book , Online in English
2. China's banking transformation: the untold story Book , Print in English
HG3334 .S74 2017 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 25 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HG3334 .S74 2017Available
3. China's economy: what everyone needs to know Book , Print in English2016 .In the 1980s China was an impoverished backwater, struggling to escape the political turmoil and economic mismanagement of the Mao era. Today it is the world's second biggest economy, the largest manufacturing and trading nation, the consumer of half the world's steel and coal,…
HC427.95 .K76 2016Available
4. China's unfinished economic revolution Book , Print in English1998 .
HC427.92.L373 1998 c. 1Item being heldUse the request button to request this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HC427.92 .L373 1998AvailableHC427.92 .L373 1998 c. 2Available
5. East Asian development: foundations and strategies Book , Print in English2013 ."Taking both a historical and a comparative view, Perkins explores the nature of economic growth in East Asia. He focuses on ten sites in East and Southeast Asia that achieved a substantial degree of economic success: China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore,…
HC460.5 .P47 2013 c. 1Item being heldUse the request button to request this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HC460.5 .P47 2013Available