For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The cointegrated VAR model: methodology and applications Book , Print in English
HB141 .J875 2006Available
3. Dynamic econometrics Book , Online in English
4. Econometric modeling: a likelihood approach Book , Print in English
HB141 .H46 2007AvailableHB141 .H46 2007 c. 2AvailableHB141 .H46 2007 c. 3Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 10 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
5. Empirical model discovery and theory evaluation: automatic selection methods in econometrics Book , Print in English2014 .About the Arne Ryde Foundation -- Preface -- Acknowledgments -- Glossary -- Data and software -- Principles of model selection -- Introduction -- Discovery -- Background to automatic model selection -- Empirical modeling illustrated -- Evaluating model selection…
HB139 .H45 2014Available
6. Likelihood-based inference in cointegrated vector autoregressive models Book , Online in English
7. The methodology and practice of econometrics: a festschrift in honour of David F. Hendry Book , Online in English2009 .Building upon, and celebrating the work of David F. Hendry, this volume consists of a number of specially commissioned pieces from some of the leading econometricians in the world. It reflects on the recent advances in econometrics and considers the future progress for the…
8. PcGive 14 Book , Print in English2013 .v. 1. Empirical econometric modelling, PcGive 14 -- v. 2. Modelling dynamic systems, PcGive 14 -- v. 3. Econometric modelling, PcGive 14 -- v. 4. Interactive Monte Carlo experimentation in econometrics using PcNaive 6.
SAIS Reserve StacksHB141 .D66 2013Multiple Items
9. Testing exogeneity Book , Print in English1994 .Testing exogeneity : an introduction / Neil R. Ericsson -- Exogeneity / Robert F. Engle, David F. Hendry, and Jean-François Richard -- The encompassing implications of feedback versus feedforward mechanisms in econometrics / David F. Hendry…
HB141 .T47 1994Available
10. Understanding economic forecasts Book , Print in English2001 .1. Editors' introduction -- 2. How economists forecast / David F. Hendry -- 3. Economic modeling for fun and profit / Paul Turner -- 4. Making sense of published economic forecasts / Diane Coyle -- 5. Forecast uncertainty in economic modeling / Neil R. Ericsson…
HB3730 .U54 2003Available