For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Capitalism in the web of life: ecology and the accumulation of capital Book , Print in English
HD75.6.M66 2015 c. 1Available
QE721.2.E97 B73 2017 c. 1Checked out
3. Facing the planetary: entangled humanism and the politics of swarming Book , Print in English
GE149 .C665 2017 c. 1Available
4. Flight ways: life and loss at the edge of extinction Book , Print in English
QL677.4.V36 2014 c. 1Available
5. The great warming: climate change and the rise and fall of civilizations Book , Print in English
QC981.8.G56 F34 2009 c. 1Available
6. Law, legislation and liberty: a new statement of the liberal principles of justice and political economy Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelJC585.H3 c. 1Multiple Items
SAIS Main StacksJC585 .H293Multiple Items
7. Social limits to growth Book , Print in English1976 .
HD82 .H515 1976 c. 1Available
8. This changes everything: capitalism vs. the climate Book , Print in English2015 .note: pt. ONE BAD TIMING -- 1. Right Is Right: The Revolutionary Power of Climate Change -- 2. Hot Money: How Free Market Fundamentalism Helped Overheat the Planet -- 3. Public and Paid For: Overcoming the Ideological Blocks to the Next Economy…
HC79.E5 K56 2015 c. 1AvailableHC79.E5 K56 2015 c. 2AvailableSAIS Main StacksHC79.E5 K56 2015Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 10 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
9. With speed and violence: why scientists fear tipping points in climate change Book , Print in English2007 ."As Fred Pearce began working on this book, normally cautious scientists beat a path to his door to tell him about their fears and their latest findings. With Speed and Violence tells the stories of these scientists and their work - from the implications of melting permafrost in…
QC981.8.C5 P415 2007 c. 1Available