For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Aspirational fascism: the struggle for multifaceted democracy under Trumpism Book , Print in English
JC 481 .C57 2017 c. 1Available
2. The book of J Book , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterBS1223 1991 c. 1Available
3. The book of Job Book , Print in English
4. Candide Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPQ2082.C3 E5 2003 c. 1Available
5. Confessions Book , Print in English
BR 65 .A6 E5 1961 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Oct 20 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.BR 65 .A6 E5 1961 c. 2Available
6. The Oedipus plays of Sophocles: Oedipus the king, Oedipus at Colonos, Antigone Book , Print in English2004 .
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPA4414.A2 2004 c. 1Request at ILS
7. A pluralistic universe: Hibbert lectures at Manchester College on the present situation in philosophy Book , Print in English1909 .
B945.J23 P58 1996 c. 2Available
8. The sixth extinction: an unnatural history Book , Print in English2015 .Over the last half billion years, there have been five major mass extinctions, when the diversity of life on Earth suddenly and dramatically contracted. Scientists are currently monitoring the sixth extinction, predicted to be the most devastating since the asteroid impact that…
Eisenhower C LevelQE721.2.E97 K65 2015 c. 1Checked out
9. Theogony Book , Print in English1953 .
Eisenhower D LevelPB2009.T5 B7 1953 c. 1Available
10. Thus spoke Zarathustra: a book for all and none Book , Print in English1995 .A landmark work of philosophy and of literature, Thus Spoke Zarathustra is the fullest expression of Nietzche's belief that "the object of mankind should lie in its highest individuals." In his thirtieth year Zarathustra - the archetypal Ubermensch representative of supreme…
B3313.A43 E5 1995 c. 1Checked out