For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The Cambridge Companion to Ancient Scepticism Book , Online in English
2. The Cambridge Companion to Epicureanism Book , Online in English
3. The Cambridge companion to the Stoics Book , Print in English
B528.C26 2003 c. 1Available
5. The Cambridge History of Hellenistic Philosophy Book , Online in English
6. Essays on Hellenistic epistemology and ethics Book , Print in English
B 505 .E88 1996 c. 1Available
7. The Hellenistic philosophers Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelPB1511.A2L66 1987 c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower D LevelPB1511.A2L66 1987 c. 2Multiple Items
8. Hellenistic philosophy: introductory readings Book , Print in English1997 .I. Epicureanism -- Ancient Biography of Epicurus -- Extant Letters -- Ancient Collections of Maxims -- Doxographical Reports -- Testimony of Cicero -- Testimony of Lucretius -- Polemic of Plutarch -- Short Fragments and Testimonia from Known Works…
B505.H45 1997 c. 1Checked out
9. The morality of happiness Book , Print in English1995 .
BJ 171 .H35 A561 1995 c. 1Available
10. The morality of happiness Book , Print in English1993 .I. The Basic Ideas. 1. Making Sense of My Life as a Whole. 2. The Virtues…
BJ 171 .H35 A561 1993 c. 1Available
11. The original sceptics: a controversy Book , Print in English1997 .The Sceptic's beliefs / Michael Frede -- Can the sceptic live his scepticism? / Myles Burnyeat -- The beliefs of a pyrrhonist / Jonathan Barnes -- The sceptic in his place and time / Myles Burnyeat…
B525.O75 1997 c. 1Available
12. Outlines of scepticism Book , Print in English1994 .
Eisenhower D LevelPB 2410 .S393 P913 1994 c. 1Missing (MSEL)
13. Pyrrho, his antecedents, and his legacy Book , Print in English2000 .
B613.B48 2000 c. 1Available
14. The sceptics Book , Print in English1995 .I. Introduction: Sources and Transmission -- II. The Nature of Scepticism -- III. Precursors -- IV. Pyrrho and the Socratic Tradition -- V. The Scepticism of the Middle Academy -- VI. Carneades and the Later Sceptical Academy…
B 525 .H26 1995 c. 1Available
15. The Stoic life: emotions, duties, and fate Book , Print in English
16. The Stoic life: emotions, duties, and fate Book , Online in English2005 .Tad Brennan offers a fascinating guide through the ethical ideas of the original Stoic philosophers and shows how valuable these ideas remain, both intellectually and in practice.
17. Stoics, Epicureans and sceptics Book , Print in English1996 .
B 505 .S52 1996 c. 1Available
18. The therapy of desire: theory and practice in Hellenistic ethics Book , Print in English1994 .Ch. 1. Therapeutic Arguments -- Ch. 2. Medical Dialectic: Aristotle on Theory and Practice -- Ch. 3. Aristotle on Emotions and Ethical Health -- Ch. 4. Epicurean Surgery: Argument and Empty Desire -- Ch. 5. Beyond Obsession and Disgust: Lucretius on the Therapy of Love…
B 505 .N87 1994 c. 2Item missingUse BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.B505.N87 1994 c. 3AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryB505 .N87 1994 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 14 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.