For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Consuming habits: drugs in history and anthropology Book , Print in English
GT 3010 .C651 1995 c. 1Available
2. Cotton: the fabric that made the modern world Book , Print in English
HD9870.5 .R54 2013 c. 1Available
3. The early modern Atlantic economy Book , Print in English
HF3093.E2 2000 c. 1Available
4. Eating the Enlightenment: food and the sciences in Paris Book , Print in English
GT2853.F8 S737 2012 c. 1Available
5. Empires in world history: power and the politics of difference Book , Print in English
D32.B94 2010 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksD32 .B94 2010Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
6. Goods from the East, 1600-1800: trading Eurasia Book , Print in English2015 ."The imperative of the long-distance seaborne trade of Europeans, from the age of exploration, was to acquire the goods of the exotic East--the silks and porcelains and tea of China, the spices of the spice islands and the textiles of India. Goods from the East focuses on the…
HF3752 .G66 2015 c. 1Available
7. The marketplace of revolution: how consumer politics shaped American independence Book , Print in English2004 .
E209.B77 2004 c. 1Available
8. Sacred gifts, profane pleasures: a history of tobacco and chocolate in the Atlantic world Book , Print in English2008 ."Before Columbus's fateful voyage in 1492, no European had ever seen, much less tasted, tobacco or chocolate. Initially dismissed as dry leaves and an odd Indian drink, these two commodities came to conquer Europe on a scale unsurpassed by any other American resource or product.…
HV5770.L29 N67 2008 c. 1Available
9. Sweetness and power: the place of sugar in modern history Book , Print in English1986 .
GT2869.M561 1986 c. 1AvailableGT2869.M561 1986 c. 2AvailableGT2869.M561 1986 c. 3Checked outChecked out, Due: Aug 1 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Main StacksGT2869 .M56 1986Available