For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
Eisenhower B LevelMT6.O713 2010 c. 1Available
QH31.L55 D6 1932 c. 1Available
4. The architecture of madness: insane asylums in the United States Book , Print in English
RC445 .Y36 2007 QUARTO c. 1AvailableRC445 .Y36 2007 c. 1Available
5. The astrolabe: some notes on its history, construction and use Book , Print in English1984 .
QB85 .W37 1984 QUARTO c. 1Available
6. Description of the Retreat: an institution near York, for insane persons of the Society of Friends Book , Print in English
7. The design of everyday things Book , Print in English1988 .Even the smartest among us can feel inept as we fail to figure out which switch turns on which light or stove burner, or whether to push, pull, or slide a door. The fault lies in product designs that ignore the needs of users and the principles of cognitive psychology. A…
TS171.4.N67 2002 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 30 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
8. The growth of mathematical knowledge Book , Print in English2000 ."This book, inspired by Hilbert, Wittgenstein, Cavailles, and Lakatos, is designed to reconfigure contemporary philosophy of mathematics by making the growth of knowledge rather than its foundations central to the study of mathematical rationality, and by analyzing the notion of…
QA8.4.G76 2000 c. 1Available
9. A history of computing in the twentieth century: a collection of essays Book , Print , Conference in English1979 .
QA75.5 .I63 1976 c. 1Available
10. How the page matters Book , Print in English2011 ."From handwritten texts to online books, the page has been a standard interface for transmitting knowledge for over two millennia. It is also a dynamic device, readily transformed to suit the needs of contemporary readers. In How the Page Matters, Bonnie Mak explores how changing…
Z246 .M33 2011 c. 1Available
11. Isis Journal/Newspaper , Print in English1913 .
Eisenhower C Level, Non-circulatingQ 2.I8 c. 1Multiple Items
- t.1 (1913)-v.80 (1989) + 100th -114th Crit. Biblio., t.6 is reprint
- v.81:no.306 (1990)-v.82:no.315 (1991)
- v.83(1992)-v.105(2014) + Curr. Bibl. 1996-1997
- 1998 With v. 89:no.3-4
- 1999 With v.90:no.3-4(1999)
- 2002 With v.93:no.4(2002)
- 2004 With v.95:no.4(2004)
- 2005 With v.96:no.4(2005)
- 2006 With v.97:no.4(2006)
- 2007 With v.98:no.4(2007)
- 2008 With v.99:no.4(2008)
- 2009 With v.100:no.4(2009)
- 2010 With v.101:no.4(2010)
- 2011 With v.102:no.4(2011)
- 2012 With v.103:no.4(2012)
- 2013 With v.104:no.4(2013)
- 2014 With v.105:no.4(2014)
Institute of the History of Medicine Journals - Stack Level 7, Welch LibraryMultiple Items
- v.44/73 (1953/1982)
- Print Subscription Canceled
Institute of the History of Medicine Journals - Seminar Room, 3rd Fl. Welch LibraryMultiple Items
- vol. 1-100 (1913-2009)
- Suppl. v. 90 (1999)
- Author index v. 25-27
- Cumulative index v. 44-73
- vol. Isis current bibliography (1991-2007)
- Print Subscription Canceled
- vol. 101 no. 1 (Mar.. 2010)
12. The mathematicall jewell Book , Print in English1585 .
QB85 .B62 1585f Q c. 1Available
13. Motel of the mysteries Book , Print in English1979 .
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPN6231.C46 M3 QUARTO c. 1Available
14. On monsters and marvels Book , Print in English1983 .
QM 691 .P3713 1983 c. 1Available
15. On the astrolabe Book , Print in English , Arabic2005 .
QB85.F37 2005 c. 1Available
16. Paper knowledge: toward a media history of documents Book , Print in English2014 .Introduction: Paper knowledge -- A short history of ________ -- The typescript book -- Xerographers of the mind -- Near print and beyond paper : knowing by *.pdf -- Afterword: Amateurs rush in.
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsP96.T42 G56 2014 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.P96.T42 G56 2014 c. 1Available
17. Paper Knowledge: Toward a Media History of Documents Book , Online in English
18. Patterns of madness in the eighteenth century: a reader Book , Print in English1998 .
RC438.P37 1998 c. 1AvailableRC438 .P37 1998 c. 1Available
19. The secrets of alchemy Book , Print in English2013 .1. Origins: Greco-Egyptian Chemeia -- 2. Development: Arabic al-Kimiya' -- 3. Maturity: Medieval Latin Alchemia -- 4. Redefinitions, Revivals, and Reinterpretations: Alchemy from the Eighteenth Century to the Present…
Eisenhower M Level ReservesQD13 .P75 2013 c. 1Available
20. Techniques of the observer: on vision and modernity in the nineteenth century Book , Print in English1990 .
Eisenhower D LevelN7430.5 .C71 1990 c. 1Checked out
21. Thing knowledge: a philosophy of scientific instruments Book , Print in English2004 .Instrument epistemology -- Models : representing things -- Working knowledge -- Encapsulating knowledge -- The instrumentation revolution -- Thing knowledge -- The thing-y-ness of things -- Between technology and science -- Instrumental objectivity -- The gift.
Q185.B24 2004 c. 1Available
22. Two new sciences, including centers of gravity & force of percussion Book , Print in English , Italian1974 .
QC123 .G145 1974 c. 1Available
23. The world in a box: the story of an eighteenth-century picture encyclopedia Book , Print in English2002 .
Eisenhower A LevelAG27.W433 H44 2002 c. 1Available