For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Atlantic crossings: social politics in a progressive age Book , Print in English
HN57.R556 1998 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 25 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HN57.R556 1998 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 17 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HN57.R556 1998 c. 3Checked out
2. Bandung, global history, and international law: critical pasts and pending futures Book , Print in English2017 ."In 1955 a conference was held in Bandung, Indonesia that was attended by representatives from twenty-nine developing nations. Against the backdrop of crumbling European colonies, Asian and African leaders forged a new alliance and established anti-imperial principles for a new…
JZ1313.3 .B36 2017 c. 1Checked out
3. Boundaries: the making of France and Spain in the Pyrenees Book , Print in English1989 .
DC611.P985 S241 1989 c. 1Available
4. The darker nations: a people's history of the Third World Book , Print in English2007 .An alternative history of the Cold War from the perspective of impoverished Third-World people includes coverage of such topics as the 1927 Brussels conclave of the League Against Imperialism and the launch of the Third World project during the 1955 conference in Indonesia.
D883.P74 2008 c. 1Checked out
5. The dawn watch: Joseph Conrad in a global world Book , Print in English2017 ."A visionary exploration of the life and times of Joseph Conrad, his turbulent age of globalization and our own, from one of the most exciting young historians writing today. Migration, terrorism, the tensions between global capitalism and nationalism, and a communications…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPR6005.O4 Z7475 2017 c. 1Checked out
6. Governing the world: the history of an idea Book , Print in English2012 ."A history of the project of world government, from the first post-Napoleonic visions of the brotherhood of man to the current crisis of global finance"--
Eisenhower M Level ReservesJZ1318 .M3867 2012 c. 1Available
7. The hungry world: America's Cold War battle against poverty in Asia Book , Print in English2010 .The world food problem -- Mexico's way out -- A continent of peasants -- We shall release the waters -- A very big, very poor country -- A parable of seeds -- You can't eat steel -- The meaning of famine -- The conquest of hunger -- Present at the re-creation.
HD2056.Z8 C85 2010 c. 1Checked out
8. The last utopia: human rights in history Book , Print in English2010 ."A most welcome book, The Last Utopia is a clear-eyed account of the origins of "human rights": the best we have.---Tony Judt, author of Postwar: A History of Europe since 1945" "In this profound, important, and utterly original book, Moyn demonstrates how human rights…
JC571.M88 2010 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 15 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Main StacksJC571 .M88 2010Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 7 2019
9. Mestizo international law: a global intellectual history 1842-1933 Book , Print in English2014 ."The development of international law is conventionally understood as a history in which the main characters (states and international lawyers) and events (wars and peace conferences) are European. Arnulf Becker Lorca demonstrates how non-Western states and lawyers appropriated…
Eisenhower M Level ReservesKZ1242 .B42 2014 c. 1Available