For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Atti della Pontificia Accademia romana di archeologia: Rendiconti Journal/Newspaper , Print in Italian
Libraries Service CenterCC 31.P72 c. 1Multiple Items
- Digital copies of most articles and selections are available through the Libraries Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Libraries Service CenterPC 5026.P81 c. 1Multiple Items
- v.14 (1821/1938)
- v.43 (1994/1995)
- v.73 (1966/2001)
2. The Roman triumph Book , Print in English2007 .Prologue: The Question of Triumph -- 1. Pompey's Finest Hour? -- 2. Impact of the Triumph -- 3. Constructions and Reconstructions -- 4. Captives on Parade -- 5. Art of Representation -- 6. Playing by the Rules -- 7. Playing God -- 8. Boundaries of the Ritual…
DG89.B43 2007 c. 1Available
3. Revixit ars: arte e ideologia a Roma, dai modelli ellenistici alla tradizione repubblicana Book , Print in Italian , French1996 .
N5760.C6 1996 c. 1Available
4. The Arch of Nero in Rome: a study of the Roman honorary arch before and under Nero Book , Print in English1985 .
PC5634 .K48 1985 QUARTO c. 1Available
5. Dynasty and empire in the age of Augustus: the case of the of the Boscoreale Cups Book , Print in English1995 .1. Augustus' World Rule -- 2. The Image of Augustus -- 3. The Peoples of Empire -- 4. Drusus, Augustus, and Barbarian Babies -- 5. The Sacrifice of Tiberius -- 6. The Triumph of Tiberius -- 7. Echoes of the Boscoreale Cup Panels in Later Historical Relief…
PC 7614 .K88 1995 c. 1Available
6. Centrale Montemartini: Musei capitolini Book , Print in English2006 .
NB115.M855 2006 c. 1Available