For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The American voter, an abridgement [by] Angus Campbell [and others] Book , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterJK1976 .M51 1967 c. 3AvailableJK1976 .M51 1967 c. 1AvailableJK1976 .M51 1967 c. 2Available
2. Citizen politics: public opinion and political parties in advanced industrial democracies Book , Print in English2014 ."Now, more than ever, people drive the democratic process. What people think of their government and its leaders, how (or whether) they vote, and what they do or say about a host of political issues greatly affect the further strengthening or erosion of democracy and democratic…
JF2011.D34 2014 c. 1Available
3. Controversies in voting behavior Book , Print in English2001 .Why is voter turnout low (and why is it declining?) -- Tuning in, turning out / Robert D. Putnam -- Solving the puzzle of participation in electoral politics / Steven J. Rosenstone and John Mark Hansen -- Electoral participation / Mark N. Franklin…
JF1001.C575 2001 c. 1Available
4. Paradise postponed Book , Print in English
5. Political action: mass participation in five Western democracies Book , Print in English1979 .
JC328.3 .B3741 1979 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksJC328.3 .P63Checked outChecked out, Due: Aug 31 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
6. Political change in Britain Book , Print in English1976 .
JN956 .B87 1976 c. 1Available
7. Political choice in Britain Book , Online in English2004 .Why do people vote as they do? Indeed, why do they vote at all? What do they think about elections and democracy? This book addresses these questions by focusing on the explanatory power of rival sociological and 'individual rationality' models.
8. Political choice in Britain Book , Print in English2004 .
JN956.P63 2004 c. 1Available
9. Voters & voting: an introduction Book , Print in English2004 .Ch. 1. Introduction -- Ch. 2. historical development of voting studies -- Ch. 3. Social structural theories of voting -- Ch. 4. Rational choice theories of voting -- Ch. 5. Issues and space: proximity and directional theories of voting -- Ch. 6. Voting and the economy…
JF1001.E93 2004 c. 1Available