For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The address book Book , Print in English
TR647.C334 2012 c. 1Available
2. Alloy of love: Dario Robleto Book , Print in English
N6537.R5745 A4 2008 c. 1Checked out
3. Art and culture; critical essays Book , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterN72 .G68 1967 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Apr 24 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower D LevelN 72 .G68 1967 c. 4Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N72 .G68 1967 c. 3Available
4. The Cambridge introduction to narrative Book , Print in English2008 .From the publisher. What is narrative? How does it work and how does it shape our lives and the texts we read? H. Porter Abbott emphasizes that narrative is found not just in literature, film, and theater, but everywhere in the ordinary course of people's lives. This widely used…
PN3383.N35 A23 2008 c. 2Available
5. Felix Gonzalez-Torres Book , Print in English2006 .When this you see remember me / Robert Storr -- Felix Gonzalez-Torres : all the time in the world / Robert Nickas -- means of pleasure / Amada Cruz -- modern theater is the epic theater / Bertolt Brecht -- Felix Gonzalez-Torres : interview / Tim Rollins…
N6537.G64 A4 2006 QUARTO c. 1Available
6. How to see a work of art in total darkness Book , Print in English2007 .Beyond black representational space -- A new context for reconstruction: some crises of landscape in Kara Walker's silhouette installations -- Fantasias of the museum -- Painting problems -- Aesthetics of dispossession: William Pope.L's performance interventions.
N6538.N5 E54 2007 c. 1Checked out
7. The invisible dragon: essays on beauty, revised and expanded Book , Print in English2012 ."The Invisible Dragon made a lot of noise for a little book. When it was originally published in 1993 it was championed by artists for its forceful call for a reconsideration of beauty -- and savaged by more theoretically oriented critics who dismissed the very concept of beauty…
N70.H47 2012 c. 1Available
8. The invisible dragon: four essays on beauty Book , Print in English1993 .
N 70 .H47 1993 c. 1Checked out
9. On photography Book , Print in English1977 .In Plato's cave.--America, seen through photographs, darkly.--Melancholy objects.--The heroism of vision.--Photographic evangels.--The image world.--A brief anthology of quotations.
Eisenhower D LevelNC2020 .S66 1977 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 2 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.NC2020 .S66 1977 c. 2Checked out
10. Rachel, Monique Book , Print in English2017 ."This volume, presenting Calle's installation of Rachel Monique at the Palais de Tokyo, was designed in close collaboration with the artist." -- from www.artbook.com/9782365111171.html (viewed 20 October 2017).
N6853.C2615 A4 2017 c. 1Available