For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Ancient China and its enemies: the rise of nomadic power in East Asian history Book , Print in English
DS741.3.D5 2002 c. 1Available
2. A garden of marvels: tales of wonder from early medieval China Book , Print in English2015 .note: Translations -- Jiling ji (Item 1) -- Jingyi ji (Items 2--4) -- Jiyi ji (Items 5--7) -- Kongshi zhiguai (Items 8--11) -- Lieyi zhuan (Items 12--21) -- Lushi yilin (Item 22) -- Luyi zhuan (Items 23--28) -- Qi Xie ji (Items 29--37) -- Shen lu (Items 38--39)…
PL2629.F35 C358 2015 c. 1Available
3. Gender and Chinese archaeology Book , Print in English2004 .
DS715.G45 2004 c. 1Available
4. The grand scribe's records Book , Print in English1994 .v. 1. The basic annals of pre-Han China -- v. 2. The basic annals of Han China -- v. 5. The hereditary houses of pre-Han China, Part 1 -- v. 7. The memoirs of pre-Han China -- v. 10. The memoirs of Han China, part III
Eisenhower B LevelDS741.3 .S6813 1994 c. 1Multiple Items
5. Hawai'i reader in traditional Chinese culture Book , Print in English2005 ."The Hawai'i Reader in Traditional Chinese Culture is a collection of more than ninety primary sources of cultural significance from the Bronze Age to the turn of the twentieth century. Each selection, all but a few of which were translated specifically for this volume, is…
DS721.H338 2005 c. 1Available
6. The open empire: a history of China to 1800 Book , Print in English2015 .note: Goals of This Book -- Model of the Dynastic Cycle -- Archeological Sources -- Literary Sources: The Use of Fiction -- Artistic Sources: What Paintings Reveal -- Structure of the Book -- pt. I INVENTING CHINA (ca. 1250 B.C.E.--200 C.E.)…
DS735 .H25 2015 c. 2Available
7. The origins of the Chinese nation: Song China and the forging of an East Asian world order Book , Print in English2017 ."In this major new study, Nicolas Tackett proposes that the Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127) witnessed both the maturation of an East Asian inter-state system and the emergence of a new worldview and sense of Chinese identity among educated elites. These developments together had…
DS751.3 .T33 2017 c. 1Available
8. Readings in classical Chinese philosophy Book , Print in English2005 .This new edition offers expanded selections from the works of Kongzi (Confucius), Mengzi (Mencius), Zhuangzi (Chuang Tzu), and Xunzi (Hsun Tzu); two new works, the dialogues Robber Zhi and White Horse ; a concise general introduction; brief introductions to, and selective…
Eisenhower Location to be AssignedNewly AcquiredUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.B126.R43 2005 c. 1Available
9. Readings in classical Chinese philosophy Book , Print in English2001 .
B126.R43 2001 c. 1Available
10. Records of the grand historian: Qin dynasty Book , Print in English