For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Age discrimination: an historical and contemporary analysis Book , Print in English
HQ1061.M25 2006 c. 1Available
2. Civil rights and the making of the modern american state Book , Print in English
JC599.U5 F73 2014 c. 1Available
3. Engines of liberty: the power of citizen activists to make constitutional law Book , Print in English
KF384.C65 2016 c. 1Checked out
4. How the other half banks: exclusion, exploitation, and the threat to democracy Book , Print in English
HG2491.B269 2015 c. 1Available
5. Invitation to law & society: an introduction to the study of real law Book , Print in English2010 .Types of society, types of law -- Law in the everyday, everywhere -- The color of law -- Many laws, many orders -- The talk versus the walk of law -- Law and social justice: plus ça change.
K370 .C35 2010 c. 1Available
6. Law in everyday life Book , Print in English1993 .Editorial Introduction / Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns -- Beyond the Great Divide: Forms of Legal Scholarship and Everyday Life / Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns -- Abigail Bailey's Coverture: Law in a Married Woman's Consciousness / Hendrik Hartog…
KF 387 .L3741 1993 c. 1Available
7. On equal terms: the constitutional politics of educational opportunity Book , Print in English2001 .
KF4137.R44 2001 c. 1Available
8. When is discrimination wrong? Book , Print in English2008 ."In this book, Deborah Hellman develops a much-needed general theory of discrimination. She demonstrates that many familiar ideas about when discrimination is wrong - when it is motivated by prejudice, grounded in stereotypes, or simply departs from merit-based decision-making -…
HM1106.H42 2008 c. 1Available