For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. How the other half banks: exclusion, exploitation, and the threat to democracy Book , Print in English
HG2491.B269 2015 c. 1Available
2. Invitation to law & society: an introduction to the study of real law Book , Print in English2010 .Types of society, types of law -- Law in the everyday, everywhere -- The color of law -- Many laws, many orders -- The talk versus the walk of law -- Law and social justice: plus ça change.
K370 .C35 2010 c. 1Available
3. Engines of liberty: the power of citizen activists to make constitutional law Book , Print in English2016 ." From an award-winning legal scholar, a stirring argument about the central role of citizen activists in shaping our nation's constitutional law Who determines whether gay Americans can marry? Who says whether citizens can own guns? And who decides on the fate of prisoners taken…
KF384.C65 2016 c. 1Available
4. Civil rights and the making of the modern american state Book , Print in English2014 ."Did the civil rights movement impact the development of the American state? Despite extensive accounts of civil rights mobilization and narratives of state building, there has been surprisingly little research that explicitly examines the importance and consequence that civil…
JC599.U5 F73 2014 c. 1Available
5. When is discrimination wrong? Book , Print in English2008 ."In this book, Deborah Hellman develops a much-needed general theory of discrimination. She demonstrates that many familiar ideas about when discrimination is wrong - when it is motivated by prejudice, grounded in stereotypes, or simply departs from merit-based decision-making -…
HM1106.H42 2008 c. 1Available
6. Law in everyday life Book , Print in English1993 .Editorial Introduction / Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns -- Beyond the Great Divide: Forms of Legal Scholarship and Everyday Life / Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns -- Abigail Bailey's Coverture: Law in a Married Woman's Consciousness / Hendrik Hartog…
KF 387 .L3741 1993 c. 1Available
7. Age discrimination: an historical and contemporary analysis Book , Print in English2006 .
HQ1061.M25 2006 c. 1Available
8. On equal terms: the constitutional politics of educational opportunity Book , Print in English2001 .
KF4137.R44 2001 c. 1Available