For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. La Bataille d'Alger: The Battle of Algiers Video/Film , DVD in French , Arabic
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanying guide has the call number: DVD 1305 guide
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 guide c. 1Multiple Items
- disc 1-3 in two containers
- Accompanies DVD that has the call number: DVD 1305
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 c. 2Multiple Items
- 1 v.
- Accompanying guide has the call number: PN1997.B347 2004 guide c. 2
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 guide c. 2Multiple Items
- disc 1-3 in two containers
- Accompanies DVD that has the call number: PN1997.B347 2004 c. 2
SAIS Audio VisualBATTLE OF ALGIERSMultiple Items
- 1 v.
2. The Battle of Algiers Video/Film , Online in English
3. Blow-up Video/Film , DVD in English2017 .A London photographer takes some pictures of a couple in a park and discovers that he may have recorded evidence of a murder. Academy Award nominations for Best Director, Michaelangelo Antonioni, and Best Screenplay.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997.B5623 2017 c. 1Multiple Items
4. Coming home Video/Film , DVD in English1978 .A sad, poignant love story set against the social upheaval of the Vietnam war. Set in 1968, the story concerns a woman who, while her husband is serving in Vietnam, falls in love with a paraplegic while performing volunteer work at a San Diego veterans hospital.
PN1997.C665 2002 c. 1Available
5. Flickorna: The girls Video/Film , DVD in Swedish2006 ."Three actresses prepare to go on the road in a theater production of Lysistrata, Aristophanes' classic comic play about women and war. As they re-assess and deal with the problems in their respective private lives, they recognize the parallels with the play and begin to realize…
PN1997.2.F55 2006 c. 1Available
6. The graduate Video/Film , DVD in English1967 .Benjamin Braddock has just finished college and is already lost in a sea of confusion and barely contained angst when he becomes sexually involved with the middle-aged mother of the young woman he's dating.
PN1997 .G73 2016 c. 1Available
7. If-- Video/Film , DVD in English2007 .In late 1960s England, Mick Travis and his school chums trump authority at every turn at their boarding school. He finally emerges as violent savior against the draconian games of one-upmanship played by both students and the powers that be.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1995.9.S253I3 2007 c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1995.9.S253I3 2007 booklet c. 1Multiple Items
- disc 1-2 in one container
8. In the Intense Now Book , Print
Eisenhower Location to be AssignedOn OrderUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
9. Loin du Vietnam: Far from Vietnam Video/Film , DVD in French1967 ."Initiated and edited by Chris Marker, Far from Vietnam is an epic 1967 collaboration between cinema greats Jean-Luc Godard, Joris Ivens, William Klein, Claude Lelouch and Alain Resnais in protest of American military involvement in Vietnam--made, per Marker's narration, 'to…
DS557.73 .L656 2013 c. 1Available
10. Medium cool Video/Film , DVD in English1969 .The story of the working world and romantic life of a television cameraman is a visceral, lasting cinematic snapshot of the era, climaxing with an extended sequence shot right in the middle of the riots surrounding the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. An inventive…
PN1997 .M433x 2013 disc 1-2 c. 1Available
11. Night of the living dead Video/Film , DVD in English1968 .There is panic throughout the nation as the dead suddenly come back to life. The film follows a group of characters who barricade themselves in an old farmhouse in an attempt to remain safe from these bloodthirsty, flesh-eating monsters.
PN1997 .N54 2018 disc 1-3 c. 1Available
12. Oratorio for Prague: [Oratorium pro Prahu] Video/Film , DVD in English , Czech1968 .A film begun as a documentary about the liberalization of Czechoslovakia becomes a record of the entry of Soviet tanks into Prague in 1968.
DB2232 .O73 2015 c. 1Available
13. Pearls of the Czech new wave Video/Film , DVD in English1966 .With a wicked sense of humor and a healthy streak of surrealism, a group of Czech directors began to speak out about Communism's hypocrisy and absurdity. These six titles are express their thoughts from a remarkable time and place.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997.A1 P4374 2012 c. 1Multiple Items
14. A raisin in the sun Video/Film , DVD in English1961 .Film of the award-winning play about a struggling black family living on Chicago's South Side and the impact of an unexpected insurance bequest. Each family member sees the bequest as the means of realizing dreams and of escape from grinding frustrations.
PN1997.R159 1999 c. 1Available
15. A short guide to writing about film Book , Print in English2015 .Both an introduction to film study and a practical writing guide, this brief text introduces students to major film theories as well as film terminology, enabling them to write more thoughtfully and critically. With numerous student and professional examples, this engaging and…
PN1995.C66 2015 c. 1Available
16. Talking pictures: how to watch movies Book , Print in English2017 .Whether we are trying to impress a date after an art-house film screening or discussing Oscar nominations with friends, we all need ways to watch and talk about movies. But with so much variety between an Alfred Hitchcock thriller and a Nora Ephron romantic comedy, how can…
PN1995 .H66 2017 c. 1Available
17. Uncle Yanco: Black panthers Video/Film , DVD in English , French2015 .The legendary French filmmaker Agnes Varda (Cleo from 5 to 7), whose remarkable career began in the 1950s and has continued into the twenty-first century, produced some of her most provocative works while living on the West Coast of the United States.
PN1998.3.V368 2015 c. 1Available