For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Art history Journal/Newspaper , Print in English
Eisenhower M Level PeriodicalsN 1.A4975 c. 1Multiple Items
Libraries Service CenterN 1.A4975 c. 1Multiple Items
- v. 40 no. 4 (2017: September) - v. 40 no. 5 (2017: November)
2. The bronze object in the Middle Ages Book , Print in English2016 ."This book presents the first full length study in English of monumental bronzes in the Middle Ages. Taking as its point of departure the common medieval reception of bronze sculpture as living or animated, the study closely analyzes the practice of lost wax casting (cire perdue)…
NK7908.W45 2016 c. 1Available
3. Insular & Anglo-Saxon art and thought in the early medieval period Book , Print in English2011 ."An interdisciplinary collection of essays examining Irish and Anglo-Saxon art in the early medieval period"--Provided by publisher.
N6784 .I57 2011 QUARTO c. 1Available
4. Meaning in motion: the semantics of movement in medieval art Book , Print , Conference in English2011 .
N5961.M43 2011 QUARTO c. 2AvailableN5961.M43 2011 QUARTO c. 3Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 16 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N5961.M43 2011 c. 1Checked out2015 .
N72.S6 P835 2015 c. 1Checked out
6. The antique memory and the Middle Ages Book , Print in Italian2015 ."This volume was born from a desire to leave a tangible trace of the scholarly encounters that have taken place in the past two years at the Center for Early Medieval Studies of the Department of Art History at Masaryk University in Brno. Speaking in various forums Xavier Barral…
N5975.A58 2015 c. 1Checked out
7. Weaving, veiling, and dressing: textiles and their metaphors in the late Middle Ages Book , Print in English2007 .Introduction: Miraculous Textiles in Exempla and Images from the Low Countries / Kathryn M. Rudy -- Weaving / Barbara Baert -- Weaving Mary's Chaplet: The Representation of the Rosary in Late Medieval Flemish Manuscript Illumination / Anne Margreet W. As-Vijvers…
NK8808.W42 2007 c. 1Checked out