For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Adaptive co-management: collaboration, learning, and multi-level governance Book , Print in English
SH329.C6 A33 2007 c. 1Available
2. Agricultural involution Book , Print in English
HC447 .G4 1963 c. 2Available
3. Awake, a dream from Standing Rock Video/Film , DVD in English
TD224.N9 A93 2017 c. 1Available
4. Changes in the land: Indians, colonists, and the ecology of New England Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelGF504.N45 C761 1983 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 15 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.GF504.N45 C761 1983 c. 1Checked out
5. Chasing ice Video/Film , DVD in English2012 .Chronicles the efforts of nature photographer James Balog to document the receding of the Solheim glacier in Iceland, a consequence of climate change and global warming, in which strategically placed cameras would take one picture every hour for three years.
GB2514.S65 C495 2013 c. 1Available
6. The companion species manifesto: dogs, people, and significant otherness Book , Print in English2003 .
SF422.86.H37 2003 c. 1Available
7. Pigs for the ancestors: ritual in the ecology of a New Guinea people Book , Print in English1968 .
Libraries Service CenterDU 740 .R3 1968 c. 2Available
8. Uncommon ground: rethinking the human place in nature Book , Print in English1996 .Nature: the wilderness that environmentalists try to protect from industrial despoliation; the spectacular national parks where people seek refuge from their everyday urban lives; the endangered plants and animals that now need the shelter of science and law to survive; the rain…
GE195.U53 1996 c. 1Available
9. Understories: the political life of forests in northern New Mexico Book , Print in English2006 .The cultural politics of memory and longing -- Sovereign natures -- Passionate attachments and the nature of belonging -- Racial degradation and environmental anxieties -- "Smokey Bear is a white racist pig" -- Nuclear natures : in the shadows of the city on the hill.
SD566.N6 K67 2006 c. 1Available