For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Art and illusion: a study in the psychology of pictorial representation Book , Print in English
2. The history of cartography Book , Print in English
Eisenhower A Level Atlases, Non-CirculatingGA201.H531 1987 QUARTO c. 3Multiple Items
Eisenhower A Level Atlases, Non-CirculatingGA201.H531 1987 QUARTO c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower A Level Atlases, Non-CirculatingGA201.H531 1987 QUARTO c.2Multiple Items
3. How to lie with maps Book , Print in English1996 .
G108.7.M66 1996 c. 1Available
4. The Iconography of landscape: essays on the symbolic representation, design, and use of past environments Book , Print in English1988 .
NX650.L34 I261 1988 c. 1Request at ILS
5. Iconology: image, text, ideology Book , Print in English1986 .
N7565 .M51 1986 c. 1Available
6. The intemperate rainforest: nature, culture, and power on Canada's west coast Book , Print in English2002 .1. Intemperate Rainforest -- 2. Producing Marginality -- 3. "Saving Clayoquot" -- 4. Landscapes of Loss and Mourning -- 5. BC Seeing/Seeing BC -- 6. Picturing the Forest Crisis -- Conclusion: Reimagining the Rainforest.
GF512.B7 B73 2002 c. 1Available
7. Landscape and power Book , Print in English1994 .Introduction / W. J. T. Mitchell -- 1. Imperial Landscape / W. J. T. Mitchell -- 2. Competing Communities in the "Great Bog of Europe": Identity and Seventeenth-Century Dutch Landscape Painting / Ann Jensen Adams…
N 8205 .L361 1994 c. 1Checked out