For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Adopted territory: transnational Korean adoptees and the politics of belonging Book , Print in English
HV875.5 .K49 2010 c. 1Available
2. Arŭmdaun sijŏl Video/Film , DVD in Korean
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .A74 1999 c. 1Available
3. Ethnographies of U.S. empire Book , Print in English
GN316.E78 2018 c. 1Available
4. Everyday life in the North Korean revolution, 1945-1950 Book , Print in English
DS935.55.K567 2016 c. 1Available
5. From Wonso Pond Book , Print in English
PL991.38.K6 I5413 2009 c. 1Available
6. The Japanese wartime empire, 1931-1945 Book , Print , Conference in English
DS 35 .J38 1996 c. 1Available
7. Korea's Grievous War Book , Print in English2016 .Presents the historical background, political motivations, legal bases and social consequences of anticommunist violence, tracing the enduring legacy of this destruction in the testimonies of survivors and bereaved families that only now can give voice to the lived experience of…
DS918 .H94 2016 c. 1Available
8. The making of minjung: democracy and the politics of representation in South Korea Book , Print in English2007 ."In this intellectual and cultural history of the minjung ("common people's") movement in South Korea, Namhee Lee shows how the movement arose in the 1970s and 1980s in response to the repressive authoritarian regime and grew out of a widespread sense that the nation's "failed…
JQ1729.A15 L44 2007 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksJQ1729.A15 L44 2007Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 22 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
9. Memory, reconciliation, and reunions in South Korea: crossing the divide Book , Print in English2017 .Drawing on reinterpretations of melancholia and collective remembrance, Memory, Reconciliation, and Reunions in South Korea: Crossing the Divide explores the multi-layered implications of divided Korea's liminality, or its perceived "in-betweenness" in space and time. Offering a…
HQ682.5 .K5489 2017 c. 1Available
10. The proletarian wave: literature and leftist culture in colonial Korea, 1910-1945 Book , Print in English2015 ."Provides the first historical account in English of the complex interrelations of literature and socialist ideology in colonial Korea. It details the origins, development, and influence of a movement that has shaped twentieth-century Korean politics and aesthetics alike through…
PL958.6 .P37 2015 c. 1Available
11. Service economies: militarism, sex work, and migrant labor in South Korea Book , Print in English2010 .Introduction : proletarianizing sexuality and race -- Surrogate military, subempire, and masculinity : South Korea in the Vietnam war -- Domestic prostitution : from necropolitics to prosthetic labor -- Military prostitution : gynocentrism, racial hybridity, and diaspora…
HD9987.K62 L43 2010 c. 1Available
12. Southerners, northerners: (namnyŏk saram pungnyŏk saram) Book , Print in English2017 .
PL992.9.H57 N2813 2017 c. 1Available
13. Youth for nation: culture and protest in Cold War South Korea Book , Print in English2017 .Narrating the postwar crisis -- Wholesome modernization -- The student vanguard -- Permissible criticism -- April 19th as authorized protest -- Miracles every day?
DS917.77 .K55 2017 c. 1Available