For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. 'Talkin' 'bout my generation': conflicts of generation building and Europe's '1968' Book , Print in English
HN380.Z9 S628 2011 c. 1Available
2. 1968 in Europe: a history of protest and activism, 1956-1977 Book , Print in English
HN377.A15 2008 c. 1Available
3. Between Prague Spring and French May: opposition and revolt in Europe, 1960-1980 Book , Print in English
HN373.5 .B43 2011 c. 1Available
4. The Communist manifesto Book , Print in English
HX39.5.A5213 2002 c. 1Available
5. Das Jahr 1968 ": Ereignis, Symbol, Chiffre Book , Print in German , English2010 .
D848 .J34 2010 c. 1Available
6. The sixties: the years that shaped a generation Video/Film , DVD in English2005 .This documentary features revealing interviews with the prominent figures of the era including: Barbara Ehrenreich, Daniel Ellsberg, Jesse Jackson, Tom Hayden, Arlo Guthrie, Henry Kissinger, Norman Mailer, Robert McNamara, Ed Messe III and Bobby Seale.
E841 .S598 2005 c. 1Available
7. The things they carried Book , Print in English2015 .A sequence of stories about the Vietnam War, this book also has the unity of a novel, with recurring characters and interwoven strands of plot and theme. It aims to summarize America's involvement in Vietnam, and her coming to terms with that experience in the years that…
PS3565.B75 T48 2015 c. 1Available
8. The things they carried: a work of fiction Book , Print in English1998 .
PS3565.B75 T48 1998b c. 1AvailableHarrison Course Reserve -- FSK Pavilion, Bayview CampusPopular O'Brien, Tim C.1Available
9. The things they carried: a work of fiction Book , Print in English1990 .The Things They Carried depicts the men of Alpha Company: Jimmy Cross, Henry Dobbins, Rat Kiley, Mitchell Sanders, Norman Bowker, Kiowa, and of course, the character Tim O'Brien who has survived his tour in Vietnam to become a father and writer at the age of forty-three. They…
PQ3565.B75 T48 1990 c. 1Available
10. Visual culture Book , Print in English2012 ."The first part of the book is concerned with differing theoretical approaches to visual analysis, and includes chapters on iconology, form, art history, ideology, semiotics and hermeneutics. The second part shifts from a theoretical to a medium-based approach and comprises…
Eisenhower B LevelLB1068 .H69 2012 c. 1Available