For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Arts of the City Victorious: Islamic art and architecture in Fatimid North Africa and Egypt Book , Print in English
NK720 .B58 2008 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. The city in the Islamic world Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelHT147.5.C59 2008 c. 1Multiple Items
3. The venture of Islam: conscience and history in a world civilization Book , Print in English
SAIS Reserve StacksDS38 .H62Multiple Items
Eisenhower B LevelDS36.85.H631 1974 c. 1Multiple Items
- v. 1-3
4. The Khilafat movement: religious symbolism and political mobilization in India Book , Print in English1982 .
DS480.45 .M451 1982 c. 1Available
5. The transformation of Islamic art during the Sunni revival Book , Print in English