For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Achilles Book , Print in English
BL820.A22 G66 2018 c. 1Available
2. Aeschylus: the Oresteia Book , Print in English
PB 1825 .A6 G63 1992 c. 1Available
3. Aeschylus, the Oresteia Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPA3825.A6 G64 2004 c. 1Available
4. Apollo Book , Print in English
BL820.A7 G73 2009 c. 1Available
5. Dionysos Book , Print in English2006 .Why Dionysos? -- Introducing Dionysos -- Key themes -- Nature -- Communality -- Epiphany -- Mystery-cult -- Death -- Theatre -- Psychology and philosophy -- Christianity -- Dionysos afterwards -- After antiquity -- Dionysos and money, then and now.
BL820.B2 S43 2006 c. 1Available
6. Early Greek myth: a guide to literary and artistic sources Book , Print in English1993 .
Libraries Service CenterPC 8151 .G34 1993 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Apr 6 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.PC 8151 .G34 1993 c. 1Request at ILS
7. Greek myth and Western art: the presence of the past Book , Print in English2013 ."Greek myth has played an unparalleled role in the formation of Western visual traditions, for which it has provided a nearly inexhaustible source of forms, symbols, and narratives. This richly illustrated book examines the legacy of Greek mythology in Western art from the…
N7760 .K555 2013 c. 1Available
8. Herakles Book , Print in English2012 .Telling the story -- Synopsis of the myth -- Explaining Herakles -- Contexts and sources -- Overview -- 1. Monsters And The Hero I: The Twelve Labours -- strong man figure and monster-fighting -- Development of the canon of labours -- Individual labours -- Overview…
BL820.H5 S83 2012 c. 1Available
9. Hermes Book , Print in English2018 .note: Why Hermes? -- Introducing Hermes -- Key Themes -- 1. Talents -- 2. Transmissions -- 3. Transitions -- 4. Transactions -- 5. Transpositions -- 6. Transcendence -- 7. Translations -- Hermes Afterwards -- 8. Transformations I: Other Mercurys…
BL820.M5 A45 2018 c. 1Available
10. Homer: the Odyssey Book , Print in English