For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The architecture of conquest: building in the viceroyalty of Peru, 1535-1635 Book , Print in English
NA913 .F731 1990 c. 1Available
2. Art of colonial Latin America Book , Print in English
N6502.2.B35 2005 c. 1Available
3. Converging cultures: art and identity in Spanish America Book , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterN 6553 .C66 1996 QUARTO c. 1Available
4. Inka bodies and the body of Christ: Corpus Christi in colonial Cuzco, Peru Book , Print in English1999 .1. Corpus Christi Triumphant -- 2. Body of Christ in Cuzco -- 3. Ambivalent Triumph -- 4. Envisioning Corpus Christi -- 5. Inka Bodies -- 6. Inka (In)vestments -- 7. Composite Inka -- 8. Choreographed Advocacy -- 9. Inka Triumphant.
GT4995.C6 D43 1999 c. 1Available
5. Shaky colonialism: the 1746 earthquake-tsunami in Lima, Peru, and its long aftermath Book , Print in English2008 .'Shaky Colonialism' demonstrates, through the various reactions to the Lima Earthquake of 1746 and the social upheaval caused by it, that many of the issues animating the aftermath of disasters today were present more than 250 years ago.
F3601.3.W35 2008 c. 1Available