For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. American genesis: a century of invention and technological enthusiasm, 1870-1970 Book , Print in English
T21 .H821 1989 c. 1Available
2. The coming of post-industrial society: a venture in social forecasting Book , Print in English
HN17.5 .B4 1973 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HN17.5.B4 1973 c. 2Available
3. Digital state: the story of Minnesota's computing industry Book , Print in English2013 ."Accounts of the early events of the computing industry--the Turing machine, the massive Colossus, the ENIAC computer--are well-told tales, and equally well-known is the later emergence of Silicon Valley and the rise of the personal computer. Yet there is an extraordinary untold…
HD9696.2.U25 M565 2013 c. 1Available
4. Education, technology and industrial performance in Europe, 1850-1939 Book , Print in English1993 .1. Worlds apart: academic instruction and professional qualifications in the training of mechanical engineers in England, 1850-1914 / Anna Guagnini -- 2. The training and career structures of engineers in France, 1880-1939 / Andre Grelon…
T 105 .E331 1993 c. 1Missing (MSEL)
5. The emergence of agricultural science: Justus Liebig and the Americans, 1840-1880 Book , Print in English1975 .
S441 .R63 1975 c. 1Request at ILS
6. The first knowledge economy: human capital and the European economy, 1750-1850 Book , Print in English2014 ."Ever since the Industrial Revolution debate has raged about the sources of the new, sustained western prosperity. Margaret Jacob here argues persuasively for the critical importance of knowledge in breaking the Malthusian trap during the period from 1750 to 1850, first in…
HC240 .J335 2014 c. 1Available
7. How economics shapes science Book , Print in English2012 .
HC79.R4 S74 2012 c. 1Available
8. Knowledge, its creation, distribution, and economic significance Book , Print in English1980 .v. 1. Knowledge and knowledge production.--v. 2. The branches of learning.--v. 3. The economics of information and human capital.
Eisenhower A LevelAZ505.M3 1980 c. 1Multiple Items
9. Science as service: establishing and reformulating American land-grant universities, 1865-1930 Book , Print in English2015 .Land-Grant Colleges and the Pre-Modern Era of American Higher Education, 1850-1890 / Roger L. Geiger -- Transnational Exchanges of Agricultural Scientific Thought from the Morrill Act through the Hatch Act / Mark R. Finlay…
Libraries Service CenterLB2329.5.S35 2015 c. 1Available
10. The science of deception: psychology and commerce in America Book , Print in English2013 ."Graft is the worst form of despotism" : swindlers, commercial culture, and the deceivable self -- Hunting duck-rabbits : illusions, mass culture, and the law of economy -- "Not our houses but our brains are haunted" : the arts of exposure at the boundaries of credulity…
BF637.D42 P48 2013 c. 1Available
11. Working knowledge: employee innovation and the rise of corporate intellectual property, 1800-1930 Book , Print in English2009 .Stealing in the dark the improvements of others -- The genius which conceived and the toil which compiled the book -- If these mill owners desire to cripple a man's enterprise and his energy and intelligence, they must contract to that effect…
Eisenhower A LevelKF3135 .F57 2009 c. 1Available