For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Atlanta Video/Film , DVD in English
N6494.V53 A85 1996 c. 1Available
2. By Brakhage: an anthology Video/Film , DVD in English
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1998.3.B74 B93 2003 disc 1-2 c. 1AvailablePN1998.3.B74 B93 2003 disc 1-2 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 1 2019 03:07 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.PN1998.3.B74 B93 2003 disc 1-2 c. 3Available
3. Cinemnesis Video/Film , VHS in English1989 .Experimental shorts by Martin Arnold. Hollywood footage is edited and deconstructed in an attempt to understand "the dreams, hopes, and taboos of the epoch and society that created it."
Libraries Service CenterVideo A6273 c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanying booklet has the call number: Video A6273 booklet
Libraries Service CenterVideo A6273 booklet c. 1Multiple Items
4. Cult of the cubicles Video/Film , DVD in English2007 ."George Kuchar was one of the first media artists to embrace the video camcorder and remains one of its most prolific advocates. Editing 'in camera,' Kuchar champions a 'fast and dirty' aesthetic that betrays little interest in perfection. Since he is almost always the star of…
PN1997.C848 2007 c. 1Available
5. Departures Video/Film , DVD in English1966 .A collection of short films by Gunvor Nelson who "is a painter, photographer and master of personal film and video. A celebrated artist in her native Sweden, she pioneered personal filmmaking in California from the 1960s to the 1990s." -- Re:Voir website.
PN1997.A1 D463 2011 c. 1Available
6. Detour de Force Video/Film , DVD in English2014 ."Detour de Force presents the world of thoughtographer Ted Serios, a charismatic Chicago bell hop who, in the mid-1960's produced hundreds of Polaroid images from his mind. Constructed from 16mm documentation of Serios's sessions and audio recordings of Serios speaking with Dr.…
BF1381.B376 2014 c. 1Available
7. Dwarfs the sea Video/Film , VHS , DVD in English2008 .Small biographies and musing generalizations--men's relations to each other and their lives. There is hope and loneliness, companionship and isolation and the simplest of filmic elements to contrast the complexity of human emotions. The delicacy of the formalist writing moves the…
PN1995.9.E96 D83 2008 c. 1Available
8. Experiments in terror Video/Film , DVD in English2005 .A compilation of the work of experimental filmmakers working within and in dialogue with the genre of the horror film.
PN1995.9.H6E974 2005 c. 1Available
9. Family tyranny: Cultural soup Video/Film , DVD in English1987 .Two experimental videos by Paul McCarthy on the general topic of child abuse created from a day's improvisation between the artist and Mike Kelley.
PN1995.9.E96 F198 2000 c. 1Available
10. Fluxfilm anthology Video/Film , DVD in English2003 .Fluxus, as interdisciplinary aesthetic brings together influences as diverse as zen, science and daily life, and puts them to poetic use. Dating from the sixties and compiled by George Macinuas, the Fluxfilm anthology is a document consisting of 37 short films ranging from 10…
PN1995.9.E96 F589 2003 c. 1Available
11. Grosse fatigue Video/Film , DVD in French1994 .A comedy about a celebrity whose life gets really complicated when he finds out that he has a double who is out to ruin him.
PN1997 .G757 2003 c. 1AvailablePN1997 .G757 2003 c. 2Checked out
12. Lost book found Video/Film , DVD in English1996 .The result of over five years of Super-8 and 16mm filming on New York City streets. Lost Book Found combines documentary and narrative approaches into a complex meditation on city life. Influenced by the work of Walter Benjamin, Cohen said "I found connections between the street…
PN1995.9.E96C64 c. 1Available
13. Mara Mattuschka: iris scan Video/Film , DVD in German2004 .This disc contains 13 short experimental films.
PN1995.9.E96 M37 2004 c. 1Available
14. Peter Tscherkassky: films from a dark room Video/Film , Print , DVD in German , French , English2004 .This disc contains 7 short experimental films.
PN1995.9.E96 P47 2004 c. 1Checked out
15. Semiotics of the kitchen Video/Film , DVD in English2003 .In this art parody of a cooking demonstration, "an anti-Julia Child" replaces the domesticated meaning of tools with a lexicon of rage and frustration.
N6494.V53 S45 2003 c. 1Available
16. Shoot shoot shoot: British avant-garde film of the 1960s & 1970s Video/Film , DVD in English2006 ."Shoot Shoot Shoot takes its title from a telegram, addressed to Jonas Mekas and the New York Coop, to announce the formation of the LFMC [London Film-Makers' Co-operative] in 1966. Forty years have passed, but the work still looks vital and contemporary. Though this project has…
PN1995.9.E96 S524 2006 c. 1Available
17. Transfiguration Video/Film , DVD in French2011 .Excerpts of a performance art exhibition in which the artist applies materials to his own body as a living sculpture.
N6496.B63 T73 2011 c. 1Available
18. Trick or drink Video/Film , DVD in English1984 .Delving into the sources of her obsessive and over-dependent feelings and behavior, the artist explores her youth in a home dominated by her parents' alcoholism.
HV5132 .T753x 2000 c. 1Available
19. Ultimate reality Video/Film , DVD in English2007 .Ultimate reality 1st movement -- Ultimate reality 2nd movement -- Ultimate realigy third movement -- Bonus material: Crystal Cat music video / Dan Deacon -- Kill 'em all / Dan Deacon, Jimmy Joe Roche.
PN1995.9.E96 U485 2007 c. 1Available
20. Valie Export: 3 experimental short films Video/Film , Print , DVD in English , German2004 .A compilation of three of Valie Export's experimental films.
PN1995.9.E96 V35 2004 c. 1Available
21. The videoworks of Mindy Faber, volume I Video/Film , DVD in English1995 .The artist reflects on her mother's mental illness in light of women's roles in society, the effect of mental illness on the family, identity, and the relationship between mothers and daughters.
HQ1206 .F32 2009 c. 1Available