For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. 1968: the year that rocked the world Book , Print in English
D848.K87 2005 c. 1Available
2. The Atlantic slave trade Book , Print in English
HT1322 .A85 2011 c. 1Available
3. A crooked line: from cultural history to the history of society Book , Print in English
D13.E44 2005 c. 1Available
4. A crooked line: from cultural history to the history of society Book , Online in English
5. Elements of Style Book , Online in English
6. The interesting narrative of the life of Olaudah Equiano Book , Print in English
HT869.E6 A3 2007 c. 1Available
7. Late Victorian holocausts: El Niño famines and the making of the third world Book , Print in English
HC79.F3 D38 2001 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksHC79 .F3 D38 2001TransitUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
8. Late Victorian holocausts: El Niño famines and the making of the third world Online in English2001 .The great drought, 1876-1878. Victoria's ghosts ; "The poor eat their homes" ; Gunboats and messiahs -- El Niño and the new imperialism, 1888-1902. The government of hell ; Skeletons at the feast ; A millenarian revolutions…2018 ."This new edition of the classic reference work on writing research papers recognizes recent developments in information literacy--including finding, evaluating, and citing a wide range of digital sources--and the evolving use of software for citation management, graphics, and…
LB2369.T8 2018 c. 1AvailableWashington Library Resource Center- 1717 Mass Ave NWLB2369.T8 2018 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 8 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
10. Medium cool Video/Film , DVD in English1969 .The story of the working world and romantic life of a television cameraman is a visceral, lasting cinematic snapshot of the era, climaxing with an extended sequence shot right in the middle of the riots surrounding the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. An inventive…
PN1997 .M433x 2013 disc 1-2 c. 1Available
11. The return of Martin Guerre Book , Print in English1983 .
DC611.L295 D24 1983 c. 1Available
12. Who is the historian? Book , Print in English2016 ."Who is the historian? What do historians do? Where do their explorations take them? What is the impact of the digital age on historical research? In an affable style, Nigel A. Raab answers these questions for those intrigued by the past. Each chapter describes a specific aspect…
D16 .R229 2016 c. 1Available