For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The act of killing Video/Film , Print , DVD in Indonesian
HV6322.3 .I5 .A283 2014 disc 1-2 c. 1Available
2. Aśani-saṃketa: Distant thunder Video/Film , DVD in Hindi , Bengali1973 .A dramatization of World War II famine in India. As the government requisitions the civilian food supply to feed its armies, the common man starves. A Brahmin living in a Bengali village with his beautiful wife must abandon his former aspirations, becoming wiser and more…
PN1997 .A843 2004 c. 1Available
3. Between the world and me Book , Print in English2015 .Ta-Nehisi Coates offers a framework for understanding our nation's history and current crisis. Americans have built an empire on the idea of "race," a falsehood that damages us all but falls most heavily on the bodies of black women and men -- bodies exploited through slavery and…
E185.615 .C6335 2015 c. 1Available
4. The Gacaca trilogy Video/Film , DVD in Kinyarwanda2006 .Presents three Anne Aghion films, "Gacaca: Living together again in Rwanda?", "In Rwanda we say ... The family that does not speak dies", "The notebooks of memory," and bonus unreleased footage.
KTD158 .G33 2013 disc 1-3 c. 1Available
5. The historiography of genocide Book , Print in English2010 .Genocide Studies is one of the fastest-growing fields in the social sciences, attracting students from a wide range of disciplines. This book is the first to offer an overview of the discipline as a whole. In original essays specially commissioned for this book, leading scholars…
HV6322.7.H58 2010 c. 1Available
6. In Rwanda we saýŒthe family that does not speak dies Video/Film , Online in Kinyarwanda
7. Poverty and the quest for life: spiritual and material striving in rural India Book , Print in English2015 .First impressions, and further -- The headless horseman of central India : sovereignty at varying thresholds of life -- Mitra-Varuna : state power and powerlessness -- The coarse and the fine : contours of a slow-moving crisis -- Contracts, bonds, and bonded labor…
DS485.R25 S56 2015 c. 1Available
8. The reluctant fundamentalist Video/Film , DVD in English2012 .When an American academic in Pakistan is kidnapped by anti-American radicals, the CIA thinks popular young Pakistani professor Changez is involved. But as Changez tells his story about his life in the US to an American foreign correspondent, the truth becomes harder to pin down.
PN1997.2 .R458 2013 c. 1Available
9. Security, territory, population: lectures at the Collège de France, 1977-78 Book , Print in English2007 ."Marking a major development in Foucault's thinking, this book derives from the lecture course which he gave at the College de France between January and April, 1978. Taking as his starting point the notion of "bio-power," introduced both in his 1976 course Society Must be…
JC131.F68 2007 c. 1Available
10. Security, territory, population: lectures at the Collège de France, 1977-78 Book , Online in English2007 ."Marking a major development in Foucault's thinking, this book derives from the lecture course which he gave at the College de France between January and April, 1978. Taking as his starting point the notion of "bio-power," introduced both in his 1976 course Society Must be…