For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Darkwater; voices from within the veil Book , Print in English
E185.5 .D78 1969 c. 1Available
2. Dusk of dawn: an essay toward an autobiography of a race concept Book , Print in English
E185.97.D73 A323 2007 c. 1Available
3. Dusk of dawn: an essay toward an autobiography of a race concept Book , Print in English
E185.97.D73 1971 c. 1Available
4. The mind of a primitive man Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelGN451 .B7 1938 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Nov 14 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.GN451 .B7 1938 c. 1AvailableGN451 .B7 1938 c. 2Checked out
5. The Negro American family Book , Print in English1908 .
E185.86 .D81 1969 c. 1Available
6. The Philadelphia Negro: a social study Book , Print in English1967 .
F158.9.N3 D8 1967 c. 2Available
7. Race traits and tendencies of the American Negro Book , Print in English1896 .
RA424.7 .H71 c. 1Available
8. The southern South Book , Print in English1910 .Materials.--The Southland.--The poor white.--Immigration.--Southern leadership.--Southern temperament.--Attitude toward history.--Negro character.--Negro life.--The negro at work.--Is the negro rising?--Race association.--Race separation.--Crime and its penalties.--Lynching…
F211 .H32 c. 1Available
9. The suppression of the African slave trade to the United States of America, 1638-1870 Book , Print in English1896 ."One of the great champions of civil rights and for years the political and cultural voice of black Americans, W.E.B. Du Bois (1868-1963) first set foot in a former slave state when he left his native Massachusetts to attend Fisk University in Tennessee. The time he spent living…
E441.D8 1999 c. 1Available