For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Camera Indica: the social life of Indian photographs Book , Print in English
GN635.I4 P49 1997 c. 1Available
2. Each wild idea: writing, photography, history Book , Print in English2001 .
TR185.B32 2001 c. 1Available
3. Forensic architecture: violence at the threshold of detectability Book , Print in English2017 .In recent years, the group Forensic Architecture began using novel research methods to undertake a series of investigations into human rights abuses. Today, the group provides crucial evidence for international courts and works with a wide range of activist groups, NGOs, Amnesty…
GN69.8 .W45 2017 c. 1Checked out
4. Genesis Book , Print in English2013 .In 1970, 26-year-old Sebastiao Salgado held a camera for the first time. In over 32 trips, he created a collection of images showing us nature, animals, and indigenous people. This book presents his images such as: ancient animal species and volcanoes of the Galapagos; Brazilian…
TR721 .S25 2013 QUARTO c. 1Available
5. Manufactured landscapes: the photographs of Edward Burtynsky Book , Print in English2003 .
TR647.B98 P28 2003 QUARTO c. 1Available
6. Photo wallahs: an encounter with photography in Mussoorie, a north Indian hill station Video/Film , DVD in English , Hindi1991 ."Renowned ethnographic filmmakers David and Judith MacDougall explore the many meanings of photography in this profound and penetrating documentary. The film focuses on the photographers of Mussoorie, a hill station in the Himalayan foothills of northern India whose fame has…
N72.P5 P56 2011 c. 1Available
7. Photographs objects histories: on the materiality of images Book , Print in English2004 .
Eisenhower B LevelGN34.3.P45 P48 2004 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 15 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.GN34.3.P45 P48 2004 c. 2Available
8. The Routledge companion to photography and visual culture Book , Print in English2018 .The Routledge Companion to Photography and Visual Culture' is a seminal reference source for the ever-changing field of photography. Comprising an impressive range of essays and interviews by experts and scholars from across the globe, this book examines the medium's history, its…
TR145.R85 2018 c. 1Available
9. Salt of the earth Video/Film , DVD in English1954 .Based on an actual strike against the Empire Zinc Mine in New Mexico, the film deals with the prejudice against the Mexican-American workers, who struck to attain wage parity with Anglo workers in other mines and to be treated with dignity by the bosses.
PN1997 .S25 2004 c. 1Available
10. Workers: an archaeology of the industrial age Book , Print in English1993 .Sugarcane: Brazil and Cuba -- Tea: Rwanda -- Tobacco: Cuba -- Cocoa: Brazil -- Perfune: Reunion -- Fishing: Galicia, Spain -- Tuna fishing: Sicily, Italy -- Slaughterhouse: South Dakota, United States -- Textiles: Bangladesh and Kazakhstan…
Eisenhower C LevelTR647.S23 1993b QUARTO c. 1Multiple Items