For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Boogie man: the Lee Atwater story Video/Film , DVD in English
E840.8.A89 B66 2009 c. 1Available
2. The Central Park five Video/Film , DVD in English2013 .Chronicles America's complicated perceptions of race and crime through the story of the "Central Park 5" -- a group of minority teenagers wrongfully convicted and jailed for brutally raping a white woman in New York.
HV6568.N5 C46 2013 c. 1Available
3. Freedom is not enough: the opening of the American workplace Book , Print in English2006 .
HD4903.5.U58 M33 2006 c. 1Available
4. The Hamlet Fire: a tragic story of cheap food, cheap government, and cheap lives Book , Print in English2017 ."Just over twenty-five years ago, on the day after Labor Day, a chicken processing factory in Hamlet, North Carolina, burst into flames. The blaze immediately created a wall of heat and split the factory in half. Twenty-five people--eighteen of whom were women, twelve of whom…
TH9449.H2 S56 2017 c. 1Available
5. Jackson rising: the struggle for economic democracy and Black self-determination in Jackson, Mississippi Book , Print in English2017 ."Jackson Rising: The Struggle for Economic Democracy and Black Self-Determination in Jackson, Mississippi, is a chronicle of one of the most dynamic experiments in radical social transformation in the United States. The book documents the ongoing organizing and institution…
F349.J13 J33 2017 c. 1Available
6. A more beautiful and terrible history: the uses and misuses of civil rights history Book , Print in English2018 .The civil rights movement has become national legend, lauded by presidents from Reagan to Obama to Trump, as proof of the power of American democracy. This fable, featuring dreamy heroes and accidental heroines, has shuttered the movement firmly in the past, whitewashed the…
E185.61 .T44 2018 c. 1Checked out
7. One America in the 21st century: the report of President Bill Clinton's initiative on race Book , Print in English2009 .
E184.A1 O54 2009 QUARTO c. 1Available
8. Roots too: White ethnic revival in post-civil rights America Book , Print in English2006 .
E184.A1 J23 2006 c. 1Available
9. Zeitoun Book , Print in English2009 .In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, longtime New Orleans residents Abdulrahman and Kathy Zeitoun are cast into an unthinkable struggle with forces beyond wind and water. In the days after the storm, Abdulrahman traveled the flooded streets in a secondhand canoe, passing on supplies…
F379.N553 Z454 2010 c. 1Available