For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Between the world and me Book , Print in English
E185.615 .C6335 2015 c. 1Available
2. Brothers and keepers Book , Print in English1984 .A haunting portrait of lives arriving at different destinies, this is the author's seminal memoir about two brothers, one an award-winning novelist, the other a fugitive wanted for robbery and murder. He recalls the capture of his younger brother Robby, details the subsequent…
PS3573.I26 Z464 2005 c. 1Available
3. The cook up: a crack rock memoir Book , Print in English2017 ."The smartest kid on his block in East Baltimore, D. was certain he would escape the life of drugs, decadence, and violence that had surrounded him since birth. But when his brother Devin is shot-only days after D. receives notice that he's been accepted into Georgetown…
HV5805 .W38 A3 2017 c. 1Available
4. Modernity: an introduction to modern societies Book , Print in English1996 .
Eisenhower B LevelHM51.U53 1996 c. 2Available
5. My father's name: a black Virginia family after the Civil War Book , Print in English2012 .1. To Danville -- 2. "I Knew My Father" -- 3. Dan River Betimes in the Morning -- 4. Make Do -- 5. Names of Guinea Roads -- 6. To the Courthouse in June -- 7. Land of the Civil War -- 8. Will -- 9. Reckoning -- 10. My Inheritance.
F235.N4 J33 2012 c. 1Available
6. No name in the street Book , Print in English1972 .
E185.615 .B28 1972 c. 1Available
7. Notes from no man's land: American essays Book , Print in English2009 .A volume of essays by the Graywolf Press Nonfiction Prize-winning author of The Balloonists considers her mixed heritage as the daughter of a Jamaican father and white mother who embraces a West African faith, the legacy of the Reconstruction as taught in public schools, and the…
PS3602.I77 N68 2009 c. 1Available
8. Ordinary light: a memoir Book , Print in English2016 ."In Ordinary light, Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Tracy K. Smith explores her coming-of-age and the meaning of home against a complex backdrop of race, faith, and the unbreakable bond between a mother and daughter."--Page 4 of cover.
PS3619.M5955 Z46 2016 c. 1Available
9. A pocket style manual Book , Print in English2018 ."The eighth edition of A Pocket Style Manual covers everything you need for college writing - especially researched writing. New step-by-step advice applies to writing assignments in any course. There's also new advice for revision, summary, paraphrase, and quotation. When you…
PE1408.H26 2018 c. 1Available