For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The holy household: women and morals, in Reformation Augsburg Book , Print in English
HQ1630.A84 R671 1989 c. 1Available
2. The holy household: women and morals in Reformation Augsburg Book , Online in English
3. The night battles: witchcraft & agrarian cults in the sixteenth & seventeenth centuries Book , Print in English , Italian
BL980.I8 G5613 1983 c. 2Available
4. Power in the blood: popular culture and village discourse in early modern Germany Book , Print in English
BR857.W8 S221 1984 c. 1Available
5. Religion and the decline of magic Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelBR377 .T45 1971a c. 2AvailableBR377 .T45 1971a c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryBF 1589 T458 1971 c. 1Available
6. Society and culture in early modern France: eight essays Book , Print in English1975 .
Eisenhower B LevelDC33 .D33 1975 c. 2Available
7. Society and culture in early modern France: eight essays Online in English
8. Witch craze: terror and fantasy in baroque Germany Book , Print in English2004 .The Baroque landscape -- Interrogation and torture -- Cannibalism -- Sex with the devil -- Sabbaths -- Fertility -- Crones -- Family revenge -- Godless children -- A witch in the age of enlightenment.
BF1583.R66 2004 c. 1Available