For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Asian affairs Journal/Newspaper , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterDS 1.R6 c. 1Multiple Items
- Digital copies of most articles and selections are available through the Libraries Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAIS Periodicals CollectionMultiple Items
- v.34 (1947)-v.88 (2001)
- (1965 -1996)
2. The book of Ser Marco Polo Book , Print in English , French1920 .
Libraries Service CenterG370.P77 1986 c. 1Multiple Items
3. Did Marco Polo go to China? Book , Print in English1995 .
G 370 .P9 W663 1995 c. 1Available
4. Marco Polo and the discovery of the world Book , Print in English1999 ."After many years in Asia, Marco Polo wrote one of the most influential books of the past millennium. No mere travel account, Polo's Book is a work that played a key role in the development of European overseas expansion. In this book, historian John Larner explores for the first…
G370.P9 L27 1999 c. 1Available
5. Marco Polo and the encounter of east and west Book , Print in English2008 ."Few figures from history evoke such vivid Orlentallst associations as Marco Polo, the Venetian merchant, explorer. and writer whose accounts of the 'Far East' sparked literary and cultural imaginations. The essays in Marco Polo and the Encounter of East and West challenge what…
G370.P9 M374 2008 c. 1Available
6. Marco Polo's book Book , Print in English1992 .
G 370 .P9 C74 1992 c. 1Available
7. The witness and the other world: exotic European travel writing, 400-1600 Book , Print in English