For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The art of courtly love Book , Print in English
PA8250.A236 D413 1990 c. 1Available
2. Basic writings: Proslogium, Monologium, Gaunilon's On behalf of the fool, Cur Deus homo Book , Print in English
3. Capetian France, 987-1328 Book , Print in English
DC82.H34 2001 c. 1Available
4. The discovery of the individual, 1050-1200 Book , Print in English
B824 .M65 1972 c. 1Available
5. Feudal Society Book , Online in English
6. Feudal society Book , Print in English
D131 .B66 1961 c. 1Available
7. The formation of a persecuting society: authority and deviance in Western Europe, 950-1250 Book , Print in English
HN375.M66 2007 c. 1Available
8. From Alfred to Henry III, 871-1272 Book , Print in English
DA30 .H5 v. 2 c. 1Available
9. The little flowers of St. Francis of Assisi Book , Print in English
BX4700.F63 E5 1998 c. 1Available
10. The making of the Middle Ages Book , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterCB351 .S63 1953 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: May 15 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.CB351 .S63 1953 c. 1Available
12. Medieval cities; their origins and the revival of trade Book , Print in English1956 .
JS61 1956 c. 1Available
13. Medieval humanism, and other studies Book , Print in English1984 .I. The stages of European experience -- Bede -- St. Anselm -- Meister Eckhart -- II. Aspects of humanism -- Medieval humanism -- Humanism and the School of Chartres -- The letters of Abelard and Heloise -- Peter of Blois: a Twelfth Century humanist?…
CB353.S65 1984 c. 1Available
14. The metalogicon of John of Salisbury: a twelfth-century defense of the verbal and logical arts of the trivium Book , Print in English1955 .Introduction -- Prologue -- Book one -- Book two -- Book three -- Book four.
B765.J43 M43 2009 c. 1Available
15. The scholastic culture of the Middle Ages, 1000-1300 Book , Print in English1971 .
Eisenhower B LevelCB351 .B34 1971 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 20 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.CB351 .B34 1971 c. 2Available
16. The song of Roland Book , Print in English1970 .
PQ1521.E5 H3 1970 c. 1Available
17. The story of Abelard's adversities: a translation with notes of the Historia calamitatum Book , Print in English1964 .
PA8201.H4 1964 c. 1Available