For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Alma Thomas Book , Print in English
ND237.T5517 A4 2016 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. Art in theory, 1900-2000: an anthology of changing ideas Book , Print in English
N6490.A7167 2003 c. 1AvailableN6490.A7167 2003 c. 2Checked out
3. Art since 1900: modernism, antimodernism, postmodernism Book , Print in English2011 ."Acclaimed as the definitive work on the subject, Art Since 1900 is essential reading for anyone seeking to understand the complexities of art in the modern age. Conceived by four of the most influential art historians of our time, this extraordinary book has now been brought…
Eisenhower D LevelNX456.A78 2011 QUARTO c. 1Multiple Items
4. The bodies that were not ours: and other writings Book , Print in English2001 .
NX180.P67 F87 2001 c. 1Available
5. Cosmopolitan modernisms Book , Print in English2005 .Reflections on modern art and national identity in colonial India: an interview / Partha Mitter -- White walls, white skins: cosmopolitanism and colonialism in inter-war modernist architecture / Paul Overy -- Surrealism faced with cultural difference / Michael Richardson…
N72.G55 C675 2005 c. 1Available
6. Critical terms for art history Book , Print in English2003 .
N34.C75 2003 c. 1Available
7. Jacob Lawrence: the Migration series Book , Print in English2015 .In 1941, Jacob Lawrence, then just 23 years old, completed a series of 60 small tempera paintings with text captions about the Great Migration, the mass movement of black Americans from the rural South to the urban North that began in 1915-16. Within months of its making, the…
ND237.L29 A4 2015 QUARTO c. 1Available
8. A short guide to writing about art Book , Print in English1993 .
N7476.B37 1993 c. 2Available
9. We wanted a revolution: black radical women, 1965-85 : a sourcebook Book , Print in English2017 ."Focusing on the work of black women artists, We Wanted a Revolution: Black Radical Women, 1965-85 examines the political, social, cultural, and aesthetic priorities of women of color during the emergence of second-wave feminism. It is the first exhibition to highlight the voices…
1994 .Introduction. Voices Within the Circle: A Historical Overview of African American Literary Criticism -- The New Negro / Alain Locke -- The Negro in American Literature / William Stanley Braithwaite -- The Gift of Laughter / Jessie Fauset…
HQ1421.W4 2017 c. 1Available
PQ 153 .N5 W58 1994 c. 1Available