For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Culture, power, and the state: rural North China, 1900-1942 Book , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterHN740.Z9 C63 1988 c. 1Item missingUse BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HN740.Z9 C633 1988 c. 1Available
2. Culture, power, and the state: rural North China, 1900-1942 Online in English
3. Fanshen: a documentary of revolution in a Chinese village Book , Print in English2008 .Fanshan is a marvelous and revealing look into life in the Chinese countryside, where tradition and modernity have had both a complimentary and caustic relationship in the years since the Chinese Communist Party first came to power. It is a rare, concrete record of social…
HD1333.C62 C474 2008 c. 1Available
4. Fanshen: a documentary of revolution in a Chinese village Online in English
5. Peking man Book , Print in English1986 .
PX2815.A8 P413 1986 c. 1Checked out
6. Red Guard: the political biography of Dai Hsiao-ai Book , Print in English1972 .
DS778.D34 B45 1980 c. 1Available
7. Red Guard: the political biography of Dai Hsiao-ai Book , Print in English1972 .
DS 778 .D34 B45 1972 c. 1Available