For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Autumn in the Heavenly Kingdom: China, the West and the Epic Story of the Taiping Civil War Book , Online in English
2. Cherishing men from afar: Qing guest ritual and the Macartney Embassy of 1793 Book , Print in English
DS 740.5 .G5 H48 1995 c. 1Available
3. The death of Woman Wang Book , Print in English1978 .
HQ1767.S63 1979 c. 1Available
4. The death of woman Wang Book , Print in English1978 .
5. God's Chinese son: the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom of Hong Xiuquan Book , Print in English1996 .1. Walls -- 2. The Word -- 3. Home Ground -- 4. Sky War -- 5. The Key -- 6. Wandering -- 7. The Base -- 8. Judgments -- 9. Assembling -- 10. Earth War -- 11. The First City -- 12. The Hunt -- 13. The Earthly Paradise -- 14. Three Ships -- 15. The Split -- 16. The Killing…
DS 758.23 .H85 S64 1996 c. 1Available
6. The Manchu way: the eight banners and ethnic identity in late imperial China Book , Print in English2001 .
DS731.M35 E55 2001 c. 1Available
7. Precious records: women in China's long eighteenth century Book , Print in English1997 .
HQ1767.M355 1997 c. 2Available