For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Bai mao nü: The white haired girl Video/Film , DVD in Chinese
- 白毛女:The white haired girl
2. Blood red sunset: a memoir of the Chinese Cultural Revolution Book , Print in English
PL2876.A67 B58 1995Checked out
3. Chen Village: revolution to globalization Book , Print in English2009 .Chen village and its leaders -- The big four cleanups -- Studying Chairman Mao -- The cultural revolution -- The cleansing of the class ranks -- A leftward lurch and a solid footing -- The great betrothal dispute -- Plunging into a new decade -- The troubled seventies…
HN733.5 .C42 2009Checked out
4. China: a century of revolution Video/Film , DVD in English , Chinese2007 ."An astonishingly candid view of a once-secret nation with rare archival footage, insightful historical commentary and stunning eyewitness accounts from citizens who struggled through China's most decisive century" -- Container.
SAIS Audio VisualCHINAMultiple Items
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVDS774.C4413 2007 c. 1 | Floor mapMultiple Items
- Audio-Visual materials are shelved behind the Circulation Desk.
5. China under Mao: a revolution derailed Book , Print in English2015 ."China Under Mao narrates the rise and fall of the Maoist revolutionary state from 1949 to 1976. Andrew G. Walder argues that Mao's China was defined by two distinctive institutions: a Party apparatus that exercised firm discipline over its members; and a socialist economy…
6. China's Cultural Revolution, 1966-1969: not a dinner party Book , Print in English1996 .
7. Life and death in Shanghai Book , Print in English1986 .
8. Morning sun: Ba jiu dian zhong de tai yang Video/Film , DVD in English , Chinese , French , German2005 .
This film attempts in the space of a two-hour documentary to create an inner history of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution (c.1964-1976). It provides a multi-perspective view of a tumultuous period as seen through the eyes--and reflected in the hearts and minds--of members…
- Morning sun:八九点钟的太阳
9. Ten years of madness: oral histories of China's Cultural Revolution Book , Print in English1996 .Away from madness ; Trapped in the Great Northern Wilderness ; Stream of miserable consciousness / translated by Peidi Zheng -- Confessional ; I've become a different person ; It's hard to explain / translated by Cathy Clayton…
DS778.7 .T44 1996Checked out
10. Wo sui si qu: Though I am gone Video/Film , DVD in Chinese2007 .
Bian Zhongyun, vice principal of a prestigious Beijing school, was tortured to death in 1966, believed to be the first victim among the teachers killed by their students during the "Red August" of 1966 as the Cultural Revolution began in Mainland China. The film, drawing on…
- 我雖死去:Though I am gone
11. Yang guang can lan di ri zi: In the heat of the sun Video/Film , VHS in Chinese