For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Inhuman bondage: the rise and fall of slavery in the New World Book , Print in English
E441.D2495 2006 c. 1Available
2. Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass, an American slave Book , Online in English
3. Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass, an American slave Book , Print in English
E449.D749 1999 c. 2Available
4. The interesting narrative and other writings Book , Print in English
HT869.E6 A3 2003 c. 1Replacement Review
5. The Haitian Revolution: a documentary history Book , Online in English2014 ."A landmark collection of documents by the field''s leading scholar. This reader includes beautifully written introductions and a fascinating array of never-before-published primary documents. These treasures from the archives offer a new picture of colonial Saint-Domingue and…
6. Incidents in the life of a slave girl: contexts, criticisms Book , Print in English2001 .
E444.J17 2001 c. 1Available