For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Dangerous pregnancies: mothers, disabilities, and abortion in America Book , Print in English
2. Disability and new media Book , Print in English
3. Disability, space, architecture: a reader Book , Print in English
4. Freak show: presenting human oddities for amusement and profit Book , Print in English
5. Keywords for disability studies Book , Print in English
6. Materializing the military Book , Print in English
7. Media, technology, and literature in the nineteenth century: image, sound, touch Book , Print in English
8. The new disability history: American perspectives Book , Print in English
9. The Oxford handbook of disability history Book , Print in English
Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryOn OrderUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
10. Replaceable you: engineering the body in postwar America Book , Print in English2004 .
11. Rethinking modern prostheses in Anglo-American commodity cultures, 1820-1939 Book , Print in English2017 .Purchase, use and adaptation : interpreting 'patented' aids to the deaf in Victorian Britain / Graeme Gooday and Karen Sayer -- Between cure and prosthesis : 'good fit' in artificial eardrums / Jaipreet Virdi…