For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Aspirational fascism: the struggle for multifaceted democracy under Trumpism Book , Print in English
JC 481 .C57 2017 c. 1Available
2. The book of J Book , Print in English
PT4855.7 .R58 1990 c. 1Available
3. The book of Job Book , Print in English
4. Candide Book , Print in English
PQ2082.C3 E5 2003 c. 1Available
5. Confessions Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelBR 65 .A6 E5 1961 c. 2Available
6. The Oedipus plays of Sophocles: Oedipus the king, Oedipus at Colonos, Antigone Book , Print in English2004 .
PA4414.A2 2004 c. 1Available
7. A pluralistic universe: Hibbert lectures at Manchester College on the present situation in philosophy Book , Online in English2012 .Craving an intellectually stimulating read? Dive into A Pluralistic Universe by William James, an influential thinker and psychologist who also happened to be the brother of acclaimed novelist Henry James. This lucid, gripping account outlines some of James' critiques of standard…
8. A pluralistic universe: Hibbert lectures at Manchester College on the present situation in philosophy Book , Print in English1909 .
B945.J23 P58 1996 c. 2Available
9. The sixth extinction: an unnatural history Book , Print in English2015 .Over the last half billion years, there have been five major mass extinctions, when the diversity of life on Earth suddenly and dramatically contracted. Scientists are currently monitoring the sixth extinction, predicted to be the most devastating since the asteroid impact that…
QE721.2.E97 K65 2015 c. 1Available
10. Theogony Book , Print in English1953 .
Eisenhower D LevelPB 2009 .T5 B7 1953 c. 2Available
11. Thus spoke Zarathustra: a book for all and none Book , Print in English1995 .A landmark work of philosophy and of literature, Thus Spoke Zarathustra is the fullest expression of Nietzche's belief that "the object of mankind should lie in its highest individuals." In his thirtieth year Zarathustra - the archetypal Ubermensch representative of supreme…
B3313.A43 E5 1995 c. 1Available