For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Confessions Book , Print in English
BR 65 .A6 E5 1961 c. 1Item being heldUse the request button to request this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower M Level ReservesBR 65 .A6 E5 1961 c. 2Available
2. The book of J Book , Print in English1990 .
PT4855.7 .R58 1990 c. 1Available
3. The book of Job Book , Print in English1979 .
BS1413.M58 1992 c. 2Checked out
4. Aspirational fascism: the struggle for multifaceted democracy under Trumpism Book , Print in English2017 .This quick and engaging study clearly lays out the United States' current democratic crisis. Examining the early stages of the Nazi movement in Germany, William E. Connolly detects synergies with Donald Trump's rhetorical style. Tapping into a sense of contemporary fragility,…
Eisenhower M Level ReservesJC 481 .C57 2017 c. 1Available
5. Theogony Book , Print in English1953 .
PB2009.T5 B7 1953 c. 1Available
6. A pluralistic universe: Hibbert lectures at Manchester College on the present situation in philosophy Book , Online in English2012 .Craving an intellectually stimulating read? Dive into A Pluralistic Universe by William James, an influential thinker and psychologist who also happened to be the brother of acclaimed novelist Henry James. This lucid, gripping account outlines some of James' critiques of standard…
7. A pluralistic universe: Hibbert lectures at Manchester College on the present situation in philosophy Book , Print in English1909 .
B945.J23 P58 1996 c. 2Available
8. The sixth extinction: an unnatural history Book , Print in English2015 .Over the last half billion years, there have been five major mass extinctions, when the diversity of life on Earth suddenly and dramatically contracted. Scientists are currently monitoring the sixth extinction, predicted to be the most devastating since the asteroid impact that…
Eisenhower C LevelQE721.2.E97 K65 2015 c. 1Available
9. Thus spoke Zarathustra: a book for all and none Book , Print in English1995 .A landmark work of philosophy and of literature, Thus Spoke Zarathustra is the fullest expression of Nietzche's belief that "the object of mankind should lie in its highest individuals." In his thirtieth year Zarathustra - the archetypal Ubermensch representative of supreme…
B3313.A43 E5 1995 c. 1Available
10. The Oedipus plays of Sophocles: Oedipus the king, Oedipus at Colonos, Antigone Book , Print in English2004 .
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPA4414.A2 2004 c. 1Available
11. Candide Book , Print in English2003 .Candide is about a man who believes in the philosophy that: "what happens, happens for the best in the end" that was taught to him by his personal philosopher Dr. Pangloss. Candide goes through many, many trials and everyone he meets has had something terrible happen to them. He…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPQ2082.C3 E5 2003 c. 1Checked out