For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Culture/power/history: a reader in contemporary social theory Book , Print in English
HM 101 .C9371 1994 c. 1Checked out
2. Empires of vision: a reader Book , Print in English
JC359.E4625 2014 c. 1Available
3. Interpreting objects and collections Book , Print in English
Eisenhower A LevelAM231.I58 1994 c. 2Available
4. Mules and men Book , Print in English1978 .
GR103 .H885 1978 c. 2Available
5. Naming the witch Book , Print in English2006 .Part I: The magic word -- The truth of sorcery -- Voodoo death -- Institutionalizing witchcraft -- Part II: Witches resurrected -- Suharto, witches -- Menace from all directions -- Naming the witch -- Epilogue: Magic out of place : singularity and convention.
GR530.S54 2006 c. 1Available
6. Time and the other: how anthropology makes its object Book , Print in English1983 .
Eisenhower B LevelGN345 .F32 1983 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Apr 17 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.GN345 .F32 1983 c. 1Checked out